of     1   

Liam_XL
#213580368Wednesday, April 05, 2017 5:50 PM GMT

Hey guys. That's me emazad. I'd probably be leaving MPS since tired of getting PBANNED for not skilling a Center Back legend. Good friends from MPS that aren't in order. trimiri, was the first one who taught me and explained me how to play MPS Shadowinho, the 2nd person to train me and plus a good friend iSizyyy, was a good friend but got mad of me and hated me forever because of me unsuperadmin him at a pitch then superadmin him back. aii_mark, was a perfect guy which helped me in MPS and made my wish to come true - allow me to play in Shamrock after I was trained Electricinho, was probably the only on who defended me when I was getting roasted FreezeAngell, oh ty for your good time playing Pokemon, MPS and etc ContentBrandon, really happy that you were the only one that made me uniform which I really liked Ricticboss, you can be annoying sometimes, but still you are one of my first MPS players and the 2nd Manager of my previous club 'Alamo SC'. Memezy, the king of back kicks, you taught me some magnificent skills too, thanks very much Sorry if I missed you out guys, will be really missing you. :( I started MPS 2016 end of October, and finished 2017 April 4th. Goodbye everyone, Goodbye to those who hated me, Goodbye to those who called me a kid for no reason, Goodbye to those who betrayed me. GOOD LUCK! CHANCE OF COMING BACK = 20%
FiestaBear01
#213585315Wednesday, April 05, 2017 7:49 PM GMT

70+20 don't add too a cent
Liam_XL
#213623792Thursday, April 06, 2017 10:54 AM GMT

dude mb i was sad leaving MPS u think you'd write perfectly like very good when you leave your fav thing in ROBLOX?

of     1