of     1   

MinecraftQueen00
#213585579Wednesday, April 05, 2017 7:56 PM GMT

This is important: _______________________________ So, in Roblox, you probably know that there are things called "hashtags" that stop people from saying bad words, but this time, Roblox went WAY TOO FAR. Here's why: - If we try to have a conversation with our friends, we have to space out words, and it gets REALLY annoying! - Even numbers are tagged, so we can't say like, "I got [insert the word o n e here]! I got an egg!" if we wanted to. - This new update gets SUPER ANNOYING because we just can't say anything at all! ________________________________ Here's my suggestions: -If Roblox gets rid of the hashtags on random words, then more users will sign up and/or come back. -We have absolutely no freedom in what we say, so just get rid of the hashtags! -Just keep the hashtags on the bad words, because that is probably needed. ________________________________ So, if you want to help get rid of the hashtags, just sign this petition!
JustLookingUpROCK333
#213586120Wednesday, April 05, 2017 8:09 PM GMT

if roblox gets rid of hashtags then f o u r chan will come to roblox and you can see what will happen from there I use a mac and i had no prob -crash-
ButterflyUnicorn1292
#213586283Wednesday, April 05, 2017 8:13 PM GMT

Yes, o n e is not a bad word neither is t w o. Word like *bleep* and *bleeeeep* are bad words though. Also, it's really annoying when names or places are hash tagged as RP gets really hard

of     1