of     1   

Hexorv
#213599282Thursday, April 06, 2017 12:13 AM GMT

Hello, young People, noobs, People in a land far far away... and so on.. i am going to teach you how to RP EFFECTIVLY in only III steps... i will be sharing my EXP worth for III years of playing RP, let's begin shall we? I Find a Creative name, for example Kai Ors but DO NOT COPY another name like Anakin Skywalker people will think you just started playing and ignore you, i suggest not to copy other names. II Find somebody to RP with, so what your gonna do is find somebody that has not started and that is not new if you do choose somebody who looks new and is new ignore them even though they might look not new but if you feel like not ignoring them, you could have more fun then if you did'nt pick that guy to the right >.> III Blocks and Attacks, if you are in a fight with somebody make sure to be even in blocking and attacking like you can't block all the attacks and hit them every time they will feel like ignoring you and say fail RP and soon they will ignore you!! so make sure to get hit evenly and block evenly so you will sure to have fun and sometime if they do say where they hit you... eh... react to the attack or even scream or yell for goodness sake. sorry my EXP and guide has come to an end... i am glad to have shared my III years of exp to you good luck on your RP dear random person... :)
owningnoobs76
#213599465Thursday, April 06, 2017 12:16 AM GMT

I think we should use 20 sided dice rolls for fighting and stuff so if a guy wins, it's not because they type like a speed demon or pretended to be invincible, it's cause they rolled better. Just imagine that two people in a fight are equally matched, a small mistake could be a loss.
Hexorv
#213600676Thursday, April 06, 2017 12:34 AM GMT

Yes, thats very true but in roblox the only way you got fighting you're way out is to talk act for example (I would hit him in the shoulder leaving him injured badly) it would be nice if in a game you can talk and they added a dice that could be rolled and see who does the attack.

of     1