of     1   

MisterMafiaa
#213764143Saturday, April 08, 2017 2:57 AM GMT

[Intro] "Huh, NFMBA Monthly? What's that?" NFMBA Monthly is going to be a forum posted every first Thursday of the month. That schedule will start on the first Thursday of May. This is created to give an overview of the league's news, transactions, power rankings, and many other topics over the month. [NFMBA Staff Changes] As seen lately, the NFMBA Staff has made some changes. SuperiorJohnny, Mac3lite, and gtseries have all been demoted from the NFMBA Staff. They all will be only Franchise Owners from now on. [NFMBA Bold Predictions] Bold predictions are my predictions on the outcome of this league. I have many predictions that may seem outrageous, but then again, it's my opinion. - Miami Heat will be a sleeped-on team and will go 4-0 in the first 4 games. - Oklahoma City Thunder will be the top seed until the sixth week. - Boston Celtics will make a finals appearance. - Whatever team lifeisloco is on, he will drop 30 o##m##e####n###### 10 or more assists in week one. [NFMBA Stat Tracking System] NFMBA will finally be tracking stats this season! I shall be one of many stat-takers. Stat-takers will be hired to attend games and take stats. I shall be begging dope to add the stat taker script into the NFMBA ARENA. If you would like to be a stat-taker, Private Message BjGonnaWin. [NFMBA Cap System] Despite the system failed last season due to tons of complaints, TeletubbyTheDagger shall be creating an improved version. Don't worry, players that you signed will be assigned to a player worth. Players that are already signed, I guarantee you won't have you team over cap. [NFMBA Officiating] We are in desperate need to experienced refs for this season of NFMBA. PM 99BlackPanther if you are interested in becoming an NFMBA ref. Do NOT apply if you are not 1. Experienced, 2. Active enough, or 3. Committed to what you're applying to. [Conclusion] This concludes NFMBA Monthly #1. Next month's forum will have it's own custom format and will be more detailed. Due to lack of time, I have rushed this forum deeply. I'm making sure next forum is much better than this one. ########## Out. - NFMBA Staff Member, ##########

of     1