of     1   

JCKing3
#213768207Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:02 AM GMT

I have been a huge fan of this site for a long time now. Even though I am older and don't play as much, I still like to be able to just veg out every now and then. So imagine my fury when I go to log on one day and find that this site decided to change my damn ######### I can't even log into my account anymore so i had to make this one! I was a little kid when the account was created so naturally I had no idea what an email account was and never set one. It wasn't required back then. The account in mention is pwner5000. I bought LIFETIME membership on that account and have been a very dedicated user for almost a decade. So, as a longtime fan, I want to see something done about it. There has to be a way for me to get my account back. There better be. I have put WAY to much time and effort into that account to just lose it all now. You admins BETTER find a way to get my account back. If you can't then i expect a FULL refund of my money. i didn't buy lifetime membership just so I could play a few years.
IKazeTheWolf
#213768335Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:04 AM GMT

Get a job. 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅸🆁🆁🅴🅻🅴🆅🅰🅽🅲🅴 🅸🆂 🆂🅷🅾🆆🅸🅽🅶 🆂🅴🅽
JCKing3
#213845350Sunday, April 09, 2017 12:07 AM GMT

I have one. Its called being in the military. But just cuz I have money and a job doesn't mean i don't have free time. Nor does it mean i enjoy wasting my money.
Techiey
#213862716Sunday, April 09, 2017 4:19 AM GMT

For one, check to see if you have caps lock on or not, and also check to see if you are hitting the right keys. It happens to the best of us. Also, ROBLOX doesnt do refunds. Thank you for your service. Your memes are stale.

of     1