of     1   

DerpzGamez
#213837317Saturday, April 08, 2017 10:22 PM GMT

The current system is incredibly broken, we all know this. This may just be me but I was trying to tell my friend through the chat feature that I had turned teamcreate on so that we could work on a game together but the filtering hashtagged the entire message because of the word "teamcreate", so you apparently now can't even mention the names of important features. Oh and god forbid that you say numbers, because there are totally no situations in which a sentence including numbers isn't going to include phone numbers. Heck, in the chat I can't even say the word "number" in the chat without it being censored. Even if you're on a 13+ account, there's quite a lot of words considered to be clean that you're forbidden from saying. In addition, there is literally no point in filtering the names of alchoh- oh sorry I mean "beverages that only grown-ups may drink". Just because someone says the name of one it doesn't mean they're going to go drink one. And even if they do it's the parent's problem not yours. So with that rant out of the way, here's my two suggestions: 1. Go back to the old blacklist system, it's a lot more effective and accurate than this abomination of an automated filtering system. 2. Allow 13+ accounts to say some of the words that are on said blacklist, so see how I mentioned those "beverages that only grown-ups may drink"? I believe that 13+ accounts should be able to say the names of them.
CrimsonCosmo
#213837608Saturday, April 08, 2017 10:26 PM GMT

there was a whole thing about roblox having to obey the censorship laws for a majority kids visited site... but i do agree it is broken the censors are taken way to overboard, and has at least ###### the dictionary censored along with all numbers and there are some moments where a word is censored, but at other moments where it doesnt as the censor seems to not always catch it, or is censoring things that are not on the censor list
Hazzatr0m
#213840597Saturday, April 08, 2017 10:58 PM GMT

InceptionTime ## ### ###### yesterday admitted that the filtering system was truefully broken. He also stated that they were working their best and they hope to recreate and fixed the problems with it. Just hold on...
Nibbys
#213841438Saturday, April 08, 2017 11:09 PM GMT

Just make it so that the accounts that aren't 13+ cannot see the words instead of censoring them all together. For example if I said a "censored" word it would not show up at all on the accounts that aren't 13+ it would only show up on the accounts that are 13+ and it wouldn't be hashtagged for them.
CrimsonCosmo
#217369658Saturday, May 27, 2017 12:58 AM GMT

i can tell they are doing work on it already just today i typed the name "Harambe" and it didnt get censored like its done for a while roblox is no longer memephobic
Aaron_Shore
#217378998Saturday, May 27, 2017 2:59 AM GMT

Roblox Censoring has been broken for like the past 2 years.
QuestionManRemix
#217390297Saturday, May 27, 2017 6:00 AM GMT

Support
Biggering
#217398410Saturday, May 27, 2017 9:02 AM GMT

Support.

of     1