of     1   

PurpleBeltAndrew
#214186249Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:02 PM GMT

1. New England Patriots 6-2 2. New York Giants (tied) 5-3 3. Kansas City Chiefs (tied) 4-3-1 4. Miami Dolphins (tied) 4-4 5. Arizona Cardinals (tied) 4-4 6. Los Angles Rams (tied) 4-4 7. Indianapolis Colts 3-5 or 2-6 1. New England Patriots The reason why I got them at 1. it's because it's pretty much the Cardinals roster of the sb legends. The thing that they are atleast gonna get a bye week in the playoffs. The New York Giants is most likely can face them in the Conference Championship. But Bailey in the Chiefs, they can aswell. 2. New York Giants I got them at #2 because there like the S6 Giants. They beat the S6/S7 Cardinals (patriots) in the Conference Championship. The reason why I got them at #2 it's because I have the feeling that they could be one of the hardest teams to beat. But to be fair, there prob gonna face the Patriots TWICE and they will lose on of the games, and lose to 2 other teams in a other division. 3. Kansas City Chiefs The Chiefs are still a good team getting Moss##########l######the qb right now, but the oline and dline is a little solid. I will think they would have to be a tiebreaker to get the bye with the Giants. 4. Miami Dolphins They came to Conference Championship last season. But they lost some of there key OLINE/DLINE and the receivers and secondaries. Like Swee########## UnbecomingCalen. They still have American and omgninja1. I understand if you can agree with this. 5. Arizona Cardinals The thing is I don't have that much confidence. This is the reason why, I don't get why the whole great Cardinals roster left to the patriots. The thing is they might have the chance of making it, but the thing is, I don't get it. 6. Los Angles Rams They got the WR Co-Chairman and founder of the =NFL=. they also have a (girl) sarah at center. They also have Skull, Birmie, and much more. But they could go 4-4 because of the Patriots, Giants, and the Steelers and Seahawks. This team could face them all in win 1/4 or 2/4. 7. Indianapolis Colts I understand they NBA, Jul, and much more. The problem is the OLINE and DLINE. How will the colts get a good record and winning percentage if there oline and dline can't sack to qb, block, etc.

of     1