Impreza_STI
#217266736Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:05 PM GMT

[MICHAEL] *Begins to slow down* "it's kinda boring with no people around, im just gonna go home." *He Drives Home* | AsiimovWolf | RT Prime Minister | Snowcat |
Fallen653
#217286220Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:39 PM GMT

First Name: Marcus Middle Name: Rock Last Name: Galaxy Age: 18 In School: Yes Height: 5’11 Weight: 180 lbs. Traits: A bit Selfish, Tends to be Funny, Has a bit of pride, Brave Hobbies: Playing Video Games, Watching TV, Reading Comic Books Fears: Being involved in a War Appearance: Has Black, Shaggy hair, Green eyes and a little amount of freckles, Grey Shirt, Black Pants, and Grey Shoes. House: Lightish Blue with a White roof and a Black Front Door, with a Black Back Door that leads to the backyard which has a grill in it. Where You Live: New Hampshire. More Info: Not exactly a criminal, but not exactly innocent. By the way is this roleplay still active?
iamawesome87383
#217286704Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:45 PM GMT

(Am I in the Roleplay?)
jackdimondis
#217287174Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:51 PM GMT

Name: vegan eggs Middle Name: ###### #### ##### im not a vegan Age: ##### In School: no Parent(s): no Height: ####### Weight: ############# lbs Traits: ##### ##### not smart, old, fury Hobbies: Dying, jumping Fear(s): the eggs not being vegan Appearance: ugly House: ugly Living In: ########### More Info: Hates non vegan eggs
bossman10606
#217291016Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:58 PM GMT

CREEK The loud screech of the bus made me knew it was my stop. I get up from the leather bus seat and walk over to the bus door. The bus shakes as I walk. I walk out the open bus doors and stepped out. I'm the only kid who goes off at this stop, so it's weird. I walk home. A left, a right, another right, straight, and left. And there it is. The rotting house that I call home. I can hear the anime screams as I walk in. Like always, my dad is out cold on the couch with cheese puff stains on his shirt. I set down my backpack, and I turn off the TV. Me and my Dad could only afford a couch and a chair. I sat down on the chair and did my homework. "Huh?" My Dad says as he wakes up. "Oh, I fell asleep." "Like everyday." I add. "Really Bryan? Was that necessary?" He asks. "Sort of." "AND YOU TURNED OFF MY ANIME!" Dad shouted. "Like everyday, it's on max volume. Maybe you should ge### #i###### tell him. "You really doing this?" He says angrily. "Yeah." Then all the sudden a bucket of ICE COLD (like co######han dry ice) water pours on him. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" He screams in pain. The whole ice bucket was a new prank. "THAT IS IT! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE BRYAN! I AM SICK OF YOU!" "Nah, I'd rather not." I say. But then I see the fury in his eyes. "On ###### thought..." I run out the door.
Fallen653
#217299721Friday, May 26, 2017 1:26 AM GMT

Marcus would walk home with his backpack. When he got home he would lay down on the couch and turn on the TV. Marcus would watch TV until he saw a picture of his Mom & Dad on the wall he put up. He'd turn off the TV and take the picture off the wall to look at it. He'd remember how his whole family was killed when he was 10 years old. The person who had killed his family's name was 'Jake Bars', and he was sent to prison 8 years ago. Marcus had always had a urge to get revenge on Jake Bars but he knew he would go to prison too if he tried to something like...Kill him. Marcus put the picture back on the wall and went back to watching TV.
bossman10606
#217322654Friday, May 26, 2017 11:43 AM GMT

X HOURS LATER Camping in the backward for the last few hours, I decide to do something crazy. I always leave my window unlocked, so I open it and tip toe into my room. I shut the window and slowly open a wooden plank on the floor, which leads to my Dad's room. I sneak through there and go to my Dad's room. Cheese puffs all over the floor. I tip toe to his money stash, and stuff my pockets with it. Over M dollars. That he only used on anime, cheese puffs, ramen noodles (for me), and water. I then sneak back outside. I take off my backpack and dump out the school stuff and put in the money. I then run off.
Impreza_STI
#217491942Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:01 AM GMT

[MICHAEL] *Hails a cab to the Dealership the next morning* *Buys a Dodge Journey R/T Blacktop in Black* *Is Just driving down that same highway *Car Begins to Stall* "What the?" *Car is now on the side of the Road Stalled* "I Must've bought a Lemon.... Cheap Dealership.." *Michael Comes out of the car and Inspects the Engine, He then Fixes it and Drives off* | AsiimovWolf | RT Prime Minister | Snowcat |
jackdimondis
#217572820Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

Then they all died the end
TeamTDMgirl54912
#217574347Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:42 PM GMT

Name] Lucy Blue Rose [Age/School] Se v en (normal school IDK! ) [Weight/Weight] Normal stuff IDK! [Traits/Hobbies] Athletic, Singer, Shy [Fears] Bugs, Bullies, [Appearance] Curly Brown hair, normal kid 👕👖👟 [House] Orphanage in Oklahoma
bossman10606
#217675833Monday, May 29, 2017 9:41 PM GMT

-NEXT DAY- Finally. I found myself at a large hotel. Higher than any building I have ever saw. I walk inside. Fancy. Beautiful decorations. I walk up to the front counter. "Top floor please." I say. "Well you have to order it before hand sir." The lady at the front desk tells me. "And aren't you a little too young to be out alone?" "Oh my Dad is at the clothes store. We both need some elegant clothes for the dinner we will be attending tomorrow." I lie. "Oh okay, but still you guys have to---" "Shh..." I say, sliding a M dollar bill on the counter. "Oh, well guess we can make some arrangements." The lady says, smiling. She slides the room keys on the table. I grab them and put it in my pocket. 'That was easy.' I say in my head.
cuddlebear09
#217715252Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:46 AM GMT

[REDACTED]
cuddlebear09
#217715427Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:48 AM GMT

[JASMINE] I turned up my hearing aid so I could hear the professor give us the instructions for our work. "Now. We have four sections that you may explore until you find one that interests you most. I will be letting you go for this very purpose. First let me explain a few rules that may help everything run smoothly. First of all, there will be no "trading" places with someone in the first assigned section. You start with the section WE start you with, is that clear?" "Yes, Mr. Groomsman." The class responded in unison. "Second of all, there will be no chatting in-between the lessons. We need quiet to focus, and people are working nearby. I hope that is understood. Lastly, please be SURE to take notes in the pads being given out after this session. If you do not you may be liable to fail the Job Decisive Exam." Mr. Groomsman told us to take out a piece of paper or type on the computers some people had out. The session went on for so long that my hearing aids almost ran out of battery just as Mr. Groomsman was finishing. I quickly replaced them, of course. So the four sections were: Pharmacy, Business Consulting, Blueprinting/Architecture, and Restaurant Management. I was assigned to a group of ten students in the section of BUSINESS CONSULTING. And here the struggle and the adventure began...
bossman10606
#217728955Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:27 AM GMT

(Wait so my last post was not counted? I think it was the everyone dying post.)
Impreza_STI
#218239695Tuesday, June 06, 2017 4:16 AM GMT

[MICHAEL] *The Next Day.* *The Journey Stalls on the road again* *Having had it, Michael Drives to the Dealership and Trades it in for a 2007 Toyota Corolla S* *He Drives off and begins his day again* | AsiimovWolf | RT Prime Minister |
bossman10606
#218273334Tuesday, June 06, 2017 7:44 PM GMT

I walk up to my room door. "Room Z-XV, best room here." I mumble to myself. I slide the key into the keyhole, twist, then push it open. My jaw dropped, I never seen such luxury before! There was a balcony and III king size B E D S. In disbelief, I walk over onto the balcony. It contained a VIII deep pool which was bigger than my house! It also had a hot tub! I got into my swim suit and did a cannon ball into the hot tub. This was the best new life I could have.
Impreza_STI
#218300571Wednesday, June 07, 2017 2:05 AM GMT

*Drives Corolla S into garage today* "hmmm... for groceries and a camping trip.." "Aztek or Forester?" *Takes the forester to go Camping and get groceries* "the Aztek is harder to find since Breaking bad... i need to use the 2015 Forester XT." | AsiimovWolf | RT Prime Minister |
bossman10606
#218323683Wednesday, June 07, 2017 11:48 AM GMT

Soon, though, my money has been slowly disappearing. Soon enough, I had none left. Only a couple of dollars. And on top of that, it was time for my monthly bill. "Here you go." A staff member says, setting it down on the table. "Uhh, about that" I say. I run to the balcony and look down, about X miles down. Maybe, I'll be able to land in the hotel building pool. It's about L feet deep, since this place is for adults. I stand on the fence surrounding the balcony, I grab my backpack, then I jump. It all happened so quickly, but I then hit the water. I got out and hopped over the fence and ran through the nearby woods.
Impreza_STI
#218347635Wednesday, June 07, 2017 7:44 PM GMT

[MICHAEL] *Buys the supplies for camping* *Begins the camping trip to San Francisco, CA* *Day turns to night as i near the campsite, Tow Hitch RV at the back of the Forester included* | AsiimovWolf | RT Prime Minister |
Mekaplex
#218347795Wednesday, June 07, 2017 7:46 PM GMT

legenderyfun23
#218347871Wednesday, June 07, 2017 7:47 PM GMT

( I'm just going to wait, and see how Boss's story turns up. )
jackdimondis
#218348265Wednesday, June 07, 2017 7:53 PM GMT

Vegan eggs then has a fart The end
bossman10606
#218356657Wednesday, June 07, 2017 9:53 PM GMT

I hear police sirens in the distance. 'Dad will never forgive me now...' I think. I keep running till I only see a glimpse of the spinning red and blue lights. I scan my surroundings, the grass is tall, about up to my chest, and hopefully no hidden ponds. I'm already soaked from the pool. I drag myself to keep moving, then I find a old abandoned tree house. "Home sweet home!" I shout, climbing up the wooden planks nailed to the big oak tree. It soon turned dark night. I take off my hoodie and use it as pillow on a bench. The place looked like they left it, but brought all the items. I lay down, I think about I overused my money. I didn't worry about Dad, he already has enough water and cheese puffs. He'll last till he gets a job, if he's wise enough. But I need somebody wise to guide me through this.
DaGamingDolphin
#218568543Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:30 PM GMT

(Just wondering, if i was an old man, would i have to be X V III? Because my parents would probably be dead :/)
bossman10606
#218609833Sunday, June 11, 2017 2:10 AM GMT

BANG! That was the sound I woke up to. I look out a little window in the treehouse and see a gang of people with guns, firing at innocent people walking by. It looked about X sharp. I then heard a louder bang. So loud it made my ears ring. After II minutes the ringing stopped. And no more gun noises, just silence. Only the sound of nature. I look out the window again and see the gang, lying on the floor with their toes cut off, fingers cut off, and a large X on their faces. Something wasn't right.