of     1   

ThiagoMarreroRBLX
#214366018Saturday, April 15, 2017 12:30 AM GMT

Note: If you are accepted, you will be put into the Upshots Roster to begin with, then progress into the Warzone roster if I, Vice Chairmen, or General Manager(s) think your good enough. -------------------- COPY AND PASTE FROM * SYMBOLS. -------------------- * -My name is |FILL IN NAME| -My nickname is | FILL IN NICKNAME| -My hometown is |FILL IN HOMETOWN | < OPTIONAL -My signature move is | FILL IN SIGNATURE MOVE | -My finisher move is | FILL IN FINISHER MOVE | I promise to be on my best behaviour and obey all rules in XIW premises. -------------------- QUESTIONS- -------------------- 1. Do you have any previous experience in RO-Wrestling? - 2. Can you RP? We don't want any FailRPers in our group, who's there to ruin the show. - 3. Do you watch WWE or any other real wrestling networks enough to know all, if not most moves? - 4. How long have you been a fan of wrestling? - -------------------- SIMPLE MOVES- -------------------- What does: 1###L##ean? - 2. PB mean? - 3. TD mean? - 4. (not necessarily a move)RO mean? - -------------------- GRAMMAR- -------------------- Correct the following sentences: 1. My name is john cena and I'm the WWE champion. - 2. my name is Da######r#####nd my best friends are CM punk, and the Miz, and Ka#####nd my wi####rie bella, - -------------------- * Thank you for taking your time to fill out this application. I hope to see you at Warzone soon! -bigdarnbhoy88, Nate Kayalz, Chairman of Xtreme Impact Wrestling. -------------------- Haven't joined the group? https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2540693
ThiagoMarreroRBLX
#214366129Saturday, April 15, 2017 12:31 AM GMT

You can exclude the Grammar section from the application since it's been hashtagged. Also, I forgot to include, send all applications to me.
LegendaryLukeSteel
#214469187Sunday, April 16, 2017 3:38 AM GMT

Note: If you are accepted, you will be put into the Upshots Roster to begin with, then progress into the Warzone roster if I, Vice Chairmen, or General Manager(s) think your good enough. -------------------- COPY AND PASTE FROM * SYMBOLS. -------------------- * -My name is Luke Steel -My nickname is The Golden Gun -My hometown is |Cleveland Ohio | < OPTIONAL -My signature move is DDT -My finisher move is crucfixion pb I promise to be on my best behaviour and obey all rules in XIW premises. -------------------- QUESTIONS- -------------------- 1. Do you have any previous experience in RO-Wrestling? -yes 2. Can you RP? We don't want any FailRPers in our group, who's there to ruin the show. -I can 3. Do you watch WWE or any other real wrestling networks enough to know all, if not most moves? -Yes 4. How long have you been a fan of wrestling? -4 years -------------------- SIMPLE MOVES- -------------------- What does: 1###L##ean? - 2. PB mean? -powerbomb 3. td means takedown 4.(not necessarily a move)RO mean? -ring out -------------------- GRAMMAR- -------------------- Correct the following sentences: 1. My name is john cena and I'm the WWE champion. -My name is John Cena and I am the WWE champion 2. my name is Da######r#####nd my best friends are CM punk, and the Miz, and Ka#####nd my wi####rie ######## name is ###### ##### and my best friends are CM Punk, The Miz, and my #### Brie Bella
Rudepoorboy321
#215370694Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:50 PM GMT

Rick Cage The Knockout King Manhattan,NY Fury Kick (Disscuss B I G B oot) Elbow of Doom(Roaring Elbow with also Variations) I promise to be on my best behavior and obey all rules in XIW Premises Yes Yes Yes Since the Day i was Born Idk cause idk what it is Thx ROBLOX Censorship Powerbomb Takedown Ring Out My Name is John Cena and i'm the WWE Champion my name is ###### ##### and my friends are CM Punk And the Miz and #### And my #### is Brie Bella
TotallyNotNgun
#220839318Sunday, July 09, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

-My name is Tommy Omega -My nickname is The Dark Killer -####o###########Ottawa Canada | < OPTIONAL -My signature move is Tombstone -My finisher move is ON##########NGEL I promise to be on my best behaviour and obey all rules in XI#############-------------------- QUESTIONS- -------------------- 1######ou have any previous experience in RO-Wrestling? -yes 2#######ou RP? We don't want any Fa#########n our group, who's there to ruin the show. -I can 3.#####ou watch WWE or any other real wrestling networks enough to know all, if not most moves? -Yes 4.######ong have you been a fan of wrestling? -####e#####-------------------- SIMPLE MOVES- -------------------- What does: 1###############2######ean? -powerbomb 3.#####eans takedown 4################### move)RO mean? -ring out -------------------- GRAMMAR- -------------------- Correct the following sentences: 1######ame is john cena and I'm the WWE champion. -My name is John Cena and I am the WWE champion ### my name is Da######r#####nd my best friends are CM punk, and the Miz, and Ka#####nd my ######### ######## name is ###### ##### and my best friends are CM Punk, The Miz, and my #### Brie Bella

of     1