of     1   

GriffinAF
#214490596Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:25 AM GMT

1. Milwaukee Bucks The San Antonio Spurs need to get it through their thick skulls that they are NOT the best team. The Bucks have more roster depth, and on top of that, we beat them in a scrimmage by 28 p##n#######'t give me any of that "If Clvckw0rk was there, we would've come back" nonsense, because you guys never lead throughout the whole game. 2. Toronto Raptors To be honest, this team has more reliable options than the Spurs. They have "kweebleee", a high scoring threat who hasn't been seen enough of yet. Not to mention Ninja, a mvp contester who annoyingly can't stop running his mouth, and SimonXAF, probably one of the if not the best center in the league. 3. San Antonio Spurs The way I see it, this team only has 3 good players. Clvckw0rk, Kyokaii, and Empress. Clvckw0rk is an easy lockdown on offense because he's so predictable, and he struggles to get a man on defense, let alone stay on that man and contest shots. Kyokaii has had a bit too much fuss about him just because he was a free agent. Empress, idk. She's pretty good at passing. But this team is so stubborn, so convinced they're gonna win the title, and that they deserve the best on the power rankings. Heres a hint: you don't. 4. Boston Celtics The Celtics are only here because everyone else sucks right now, and, to be honest, there are only three teams in the league that have a chance of winning the title. TheFunToothy is kind of turning out to be a bust, running his mouth more than he runs on the court. Of course, that's because he hasn't had a chance to play a game, but still, he hasn't been too active in scrimmages and pick ups. 5. Chicago Bulls I mean, they were somewhat active, and had a couple trades here and there, so, good for them? 6. Utah Jazz Everyone on their team wants to leave, which annoys me, because no one is really loyal in this league, except for a few players. (ogsmoke, ninja, etc.) 7. Indiana Pacers .. are they even a team anymore? 8. Golden State Warriors hey man, at least they tried.

of     1