of     1   

Ankle_Mixes
#214558590Monday, April 17, 2017 2:22 AM GMT

Im Scared..Help guys??
xjake99
#214558862Monday, April 17, 2017 2:26 AM GMT

Please contact Sir Perrandude and safely but quickly, walk to his underground Texas bunker. Its a big bunker because its Texas he has all the road maps so u can talk about Texas highways and trucks all night long until the warning ends !
DraconicClaw
#214560882Monday, April 17, 2017 2:51 AM GMT

Why would you fear a tornado when the only thing you SHOULD be fearing is the rain!? Rain is very scary, tornadoes are just green, black, brown, gray, or whatever colored ice cream cones and the clouds are the overly sized scoop they give you at Baskin Robbins. Rain is little drops of acid melting anything they touch. My stats may be correct, but opinions can't be. I'm open to criticism on my lists.
DominantShredderII
#214561006Monday, April 17, 2017 2:52 AM GMT

Why would you fear a tornado when the only thing you SHOULD be fearing is the rain!? Rain is very scary, tornadoes are just green, black, brown, gray, or whatever colored ice cream cones and the clouds are the overly sized scoop they give you at Baskin Robbins. Rain is little drops of acid melting anything they touch.
SkateOP
#214561516Monday, April 17, 2017 2:58 AM GMT

Why would you fear a tornado when the only thing you SHOULD be fearing is the rain!? Rain is very scary, tornadoes are just green, black, brown, gray, or whatever colored ice cream cones and the clouds are the overly sized scoop they give you at Baskin Robbins. Rain is little drops of acid melting anything they touch.

of     1