of     1   

SimplifiedCode
#214594811Monday, April 17, 2017 1:48 PM GMT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Use "ImproveBLOX" in your subject to follow the movement! Join: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3202224 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hello S&I, today I would like to present and idea. I am sick and TIRED of seeing this "Pal hair" on noobs (which is 90 ROBUX!), and they all look the same. I have an idea that can change this all! So, we hire team out in the community to make shirts, hats, hair, and other clothing for people who just joined the game. I know we did that already but the variety is very limited. ROBLOX should be taking advantage of their community and let the community help ROBLOX get better. I think new players would enjoy this very much, and would most likely stay on more. Again we really need to take advantage of our community because most of us have a lot of talent that just can't get out their. There are many good designers out there and just don't have the exposure they need. This would help ROBLOX and the people who don't have the exposure to improve the website experience and make make ROBLOX better. If you have any ideas, post below, and if you don't like this idea or see loopholes please post them also below! - Simp
oggy521
#214595236Monday, April 17, 2017 1:56 PM GMT

Nah this will never work, Roblox gets money by trying to tell new users that buying robux will make them look alot better and give them prestige. If you allow them to look good anyway then there will not be a big enough urge to buy rbx. This will also make roblux less valuable as you can look good without it (which is something pros do not want) PS: this is more of a joke, do not take it seriously. I personally like your idea. XD
SimplifiedCode
#214595314Monday, April 17, 2017 1:57 PM GMT

it be more stuff like what we have now. - Simp
SimplifiedCode
#214602402Monday, April 17, 2017 3:37 PM GMT

b1 - Simp
SimplifiedCode
#214605599Monday, April 17, 2017 4:17 PM GMT

b2 - Simp
iChairman
#214605791Monday, April 17, 2017 4:19 PM GMT

not reading that but roblox needs to be inproved
DailyRoLord
#214605809Monday, April 17, 2017 4:19 PM GMT

Support.
iChairman
#214605904Monday, April 17, 2017 4:20 PM GMT

i said inprove lol oops i meant improve
chatowillwin
#214608131Monday, April 17, 2017 4:46 PM GMT

". I am sick and TIRED of seeing this "Pal hair" on noobs" Why? Who really cares? "Again we really need to take advantage of our community because most of us have a lot of talent that just can't get out their" 1) But, you do realize there are hundreds of millions of accounts on ROBLOX, and only a select few will be able to design the clothes, right? 2) there* 3) They are perfectly capable of creating their own clothes. 4) If someone has a legitimate graphics design talent but can't express it on ROBLOX, there are plenty of other places they can go. "So, we hire team out in the community to make shirts, hats, hair, and other clothing for people who just joined the game. I know we did that already but the variety is very limited. ROBLOX should be taking advantage of their community and let the community help ROBLOX get better" Do you realize how many new users there are EVERY DAY? Or like, EVERY SECOND? TONS. Like, literally TONS. Nothing being created will be even close to unique since so many users will need to end up having them.
DailyRoLord
#214610019Monday, April 17, 2017 5:12 PM GMT

I don't care if they make more free items. I'm not really support or no support, so I take my support back. The problem is when they make new items, everybody will dislike them and they become worthless.
bl00dr34pr
#214650530Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:14 AM GMT

No if anything Roblox should add the "request age change" button again because I have safechat since I accidentally put a wrong y e a r on my account when making it.
zluq
#214651460Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:26 AM GMT

improve blox??

of     1