of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

bunnyX123
#21464027Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:48 PM GMT

Ok.my cousin Puggerisuse told me something that makes sense.Why can't Roblox get off their butts and accaly TRY to make pets???they should have a test pet called Test and its a ball with a smiley face.the ball sits on your shoulder and it makes regenerating health faster.there will be a voting thing and you have to have the ball equiped and the voting thing will ask u if its abuseable or not.and its 100 tix but if its abuseable/nonabuseable it will be deleted and you will get your tix back.and if its nonabuseable there will be more pets and if u get a pet it will ask you for the name and what gender it is. give all credit to Puggerisuse and dont say anything bad,i dont care a bit.
MettanAtem
Top 50 Poster
#21464082Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:48 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
mrhappy1996
#21464615Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:56 PM GMT

she has a point... tere saying "do not surgest pets" yet have they done anything to actually try and make pets? No, so really I think people should be able to keep surgesting it to they do try and make it. Thats my personal preferance.
bunnyfoofoo
#21464850Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:59 PM GMT

no they should make a pet parrot not a ball they should make a parrit that talks through speackers and says what you say and will NOT REGEN HEALTH FASTER THATS WHAT GEARS ARE FOR!!!!!!!
mrhappy1996
#21465359Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:08 PM GMT

no a pet block that follows you in games and appears in ur profile pic.
sofahound
#21466239Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:21 PM GMT

alot of people have said that pets would be abused and used to cheat solution: make pets walkthrrough and a type of brick that lets bullets through them also have the pets follow but wander some so it wanders around you and follows you but not like a zombie and thats how to make a good pet feature
sofahound
#21466277Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:22 PM GMT

maybe a train pet gui in games so u can train pets to do tricks
BeepBoopBop
#21466290Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:22 PM GMT

I miss the "What not to suggest" sticky. >:/
slayer219
#21466326Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:23 PM GMT

Here are things to NOT sudjest for all of you who think you have a great idea, but it actualy is noobish. 1: do not suggest pets. These will never happen. These can be used as protection in shooters, cheating in obstacle courses, knock people off maps with tails, etc. I have seen people try to counter everything wrong with pets and make it into a useless stalker. Make pets in your own game. 2: do not suggest cheaper or free (T/O) BC. Admins of ROBOX.com need to eat, have shelter, and have spending money for a life. If they lower the price of (T/O)BC, they will have less of this, and they will be sad and very very mad. And you don't want reesemcblox mad, bad things happen O_O. 3: do not suggest free hat day/week. This is popular in the minds of greedy little noobflakes. The average idea is that for a day or week, they get one free hat worth less than 500 robux. Do you realize how much 500 robux is? 500 robux = 5k tix, and that is enough for the golden crown. That may not seem expensive, but it truly is. 500 days of daily income... 4: do not suggest increased daily income. Telamon said they were thinking about making the income 20 tix per day, if comments cost 1 tix. this wouldn't be a good idea in my mind, for it would not help anything. spammers get 20 comments, make another acc, get 20 comments, etc. this would also stop people from commenting ever, and from experience I know it is fun to guess the prices of hats before it is released. I still think there should be a floodcheck for the comments, lasting multiple minutes. 5: Do not suggest another BC. On the OBC cast, they announced that they were NOT going to make another BC. Thnk about this though, how much would you pay for one? two dollars a month? ninety dollars a month? They already covered the basic prices for their BCs. 6: do not suggest multi layered bodies. If you do not understand what I mean, no fat robloxians pretty much. Different body sizes and layer levels would mess up shirts, and look stupid. 7: do not suggest shoes. These just make our character taller, but they would look ridiculous. We are not humans, we are blocks. If you want shoes, put them on your pants. 8: do not suggest to get rid of guests. They are brand new to ROBLOX (usually) and trying out new things. What if they are great scripters, trying to get the feel of ROBLOX? Guests are a great way to let people see ROBLOX's community before making an account. 9: do not suggest BC privileges to non-BC members. This starts destroying the meaning of BC, so less people buy, and telamon has to hope he gets on pimp my box. 10: do not suggest ROBLOX partners with other companies. This includes mobile devices such as ipod, psp, ds, etc. it also counts as non-mobile devices such as Xbox 360, ps3, and wii. They do not even have ROBLOX for Mac computers yet, and they might not for a LONG time, due to the fact that mac and linux are in different scripting languages. 11: do not suggest copyrighted hats. This could get ROBLOX sued, and bye bye 6.7 million ROBLOX accounts. Make some original ideas, and not movie rip-offs. 12: do not suggest roblox sends you a free hat or R$ on your birthday. This is very abusable. Some ROBLOXian could make dozens of alt accounts, turn their birthday on tomorrow, and give all the money they earned to their main account through a donation t-shirt. 13: do not suggest people help you with your place. This forum is suggestions and ideas to improve ROBLOX, not your place visit amount. 14: do not suggest the ability to change what you already posted. This is abusable for so many reasons; it would take me forever to post it in one thread. 15: do not suggest ROBLOX makes ads. This means no TV commercials! Roblox has less than 6 million people, and very few of them have (T)BC. They do not have much money, so they cannot afford commercials. This includes just in California! They also do have computer ads on places like Fac.ebook, so they are already getting publicity. 16: do not suggest roblox quests. This one is just stupid. Just make quests in your own game, and add a save script. Roblox has to be updated still, and quests are pointless, time-consuming, and utterly unnescessary. 17: do not suggest earning tix or robux for ko's. If this happened, people like me would be rich. You could also just balefire alt accounts that are afk. 18: do not suggest new currency. Tix was and currently are fail, and any new currency would make roblox even worse. Take a look in this forum for about twenty minutes, and count how many threads ask for (T/O)BC privelages to non-(T/O)BC members. Might I remind you that is against the official rules? (Yes, this ties into #9.) 19: do not resuggest ideas. I understand if it was originally suggested about a year ago, and you never saw it, but when you see a thread, there is no point in making another one saying the EXACT SAME THING. this also applies to making multiple threads of your own idea. 20: do not suggest new badges. they have many badges already, including T/OBC, and they are pretty pointless. if you want more badges, EARN THEM! Or, you can make your own. 21:do not suggest the ability to wear 2 hats at the same time. If you actually read the description for the sword pack, they said they were going to make this a feature. They might have also just made a horribly nasty joke on people, but I don't mind. 22: do not suggest people can talk to each other through microphones or head-sets. voices send different sound waves out, so you could not put a filter on. admins cannot be everywhere, so it is impossible to moderate. there are ALOT (maybe.. 70%? Nah, more like 95%.) of people on ROBLOX that are immature children. they would SCREECH into the mic with that annoying, high pitched sound. we can already type to each other. There is also the danger of creepy old men who are interested in little boys, but I would rather not go too in depth with that... 23: Do not suggest to get rid of the newest update. This is against rules, and is very nooby. they are attempting to make ROBLOX better, and you have to think before you make threads, especially if you don't like flames. 24: do not suggest free members can make groups. The ROBLOX team made a smart descision for (T/O)BC groups, for this causes: 1:people wanting to get (T/O)BC so their clan is official. 2:no spam clans of epic noobage. 25: do not suggest you become a moderator or administrator. for the mod, it is completely up to the ROBLOX team, but making you a mod would require many things. I have seen very few people who even have a chance to become one, but you have to be at least 14. To become an admin, you have to have a JOB at ROBLOX, which requires a college degree. VERY FEW people on ROBLOX actually have the choice to work at ROBLOX, so they cannot make you an admin. I can guarentee nobody who suggests this would become an admin, because the people that suggest it are 6 year old greedy idiots. 26: Do not suggest a no guest option for your place. this is a stereotype in a way, and almost ties in with #8 (to get rid of guests), and is very rude. these could be great scripters, or even your new best friend. you have to realize guests are real people too, and are just like you non-BC members, deserving to play even though they havn't payed. If you really don't get the message I am sending here, why don't you just make a script that loopkills anybody with the name "guest ___" in it? ~~~GarretCat~~~ "Just deal with it,"-Slayer219
sofahound
#21466471Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:26 PM GMT

: do not suggest pets. These will never happen. These can be used as protection in shooters, cheating in obstacle courses, knock people off maps with tails, etc. I have seen people try to counter everything wrong with pets and make it into a useless stalker. Make pets in your own game. i put a solution in my post so they are a good idea just make them walkthrrough
sofahound
#21466505Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:26 PM GMT

top part is quote
garretcat
#21466547Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:27 PM GMT

Read my "What NOT to post" BEFORE YOU POST!
garretcat
#21466580Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:28 PM GMT

Slayer, THANKYOU for copy and pasting my post.
sofahound
#21466644Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:29 PM GMT

HAVE EITHER OF YOU READ MY POST FOR PETES SAKE I PUT A SOLUTION TO ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH PETS YOU POSTED
Cjslick
#21466772Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:31 PM GMT

If Clockworks teapot turret was a pet, he'd kill us all with Epic teapots...
Irockz
#21466858Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:32 PM GMT

garrett, you've already humiliated yourself once. And now again. Plus: How about they're weak? They have a health bar and can take 3 slingshot hits. They could serve as a sheild but die very quickly. Once they die they spawn BEHIND you after 5 seconds. Plus, ones on your shoulder? Can't.
garretcat
#21466961Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:34 PM GMT

If it was on you shoulder, that would be the parrot hat. Its "Garret". And, I havent humiliated myself. Take your own idea and "Get out"
sofahound
#21467108Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:36 PM GMT

garretcat is a party pooper
garretcat
#21467243Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:38 PM GMT

Agin, small children, if you dont like it, you dont have to agree with it, I put it as it is.
sofahound
#21467293Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:39 PM GMT

such a party pooper...
Irockz
#21467389Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:41 PM GMT

sofahound is right.
Shobobo99
#21468235Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:55 PM GMT

why dont you got to club penguin or neopets. ok? they have pets. now be a good boy and dont cry becuase thisidea fails for roblox.
Cjslick
#21468600Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:00 PM GMT

they are pets... not pet pets... Like I've said, don't ever reffer Roblox to any other game...
bunnyX123
#21469755Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:19 PM GMT

u cannot perdict the future,noob.i said they should only TRY to do it.
bunnyX123
#21470691Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:34 PM GMT

ok...im getting sick of these "they will help u cheat on things" that noobs keep saying.like for example:for jumping,a bunny is a bit like a parasute and u will fall slower.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right