of     1   

Redinosaur
#214661277Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:53 AM GMT

Seriously, I've seen so many termination messages spread via twitter, discord, and just through friends that I've known. Especially for terminations, evidence should definitely be required and not just a single one sentence message. This could help to separate more of the false bans and give the user a better message in regards to their behavior on Roblox. It's pretty upsetting if your account gets deleted and you don't even have any proof or valid evidence supporting the decision.
NoobMaster936
#214661340Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:54 AM GMT

I'm confused. Do you mean in-game? or Website...?
Redinosaur
#214661582Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:58 AM GMT

On the website, when it will tell you the reason you were banned in a broad topic, for example 'Don't talk about inappropriate topics', or 'Don't scam other users'. There are a lot that contain direct evidence, such as a forum post or T-shirt icon, as to why their account was flagged. However there are a lot, some in account deletions, that simply state some of these broad rule violations such as "Do not harass other users ontline" but provide no actual evidence to back it up.
Sahtan
#214661767Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:03 AM GMT

There was evidence for my ban i swore ~Veroax's one of four alts. Nightmeir, Darkniis, Chozan. This is currently the account i will use until i get un-banned.~

of     1