Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21471321Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:43 PM GMT

(By that, it means straighten up and face it.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21471357Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:43 PM GMT

The Aguerran turned around, motioning for Lia to follow. It set off.
phoneguy
#21471539Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:46 PM GMT

I followed the Aguerran, hesitating each step.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21471746Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:49 PM GMT

The Aguerran glanced behind it as it kept walking, approaching a rather large ship."FASTER." it demanded. Ship/Fleet Defenses: MK 3 Aguerran tech custom forcefield, rather powerful, and protects the entire ship. Ship/Fleet Crew: 2, the Aguerran and Lia. Ship/Fleet Appearance: A long, slick oval, with plasma jets attached on the sides and the back. It is streamlined, and has multiple plasma guns positioned all across it. Most of these guns are controlled by an extremely accurate AI. Number of ships: N/A
phoneguy
#21471929Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:51 PM GMT

I picked up my pace and followed the Aguerran. "W-where are we going?" I asked. But just then I shamed myself. I wasn't aloud to use my voice in public unless spoken to by order of the slavers, so I just inflicted a world of trouble on myself. My curiousity got the better of me.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21471976Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:52 PM GMT

The Aguerran stopped, silent. It suddenly spun, slamming the back of it's hand into Lia's face. Helmet or not, it would hurt tremendously.
phoneguy
#21472041Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:53 PM GMT

I wanted to yell, but I knew better. I bowed obediently.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21472099Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:54 PM GMT

The Aguerran turned back around, and kept walking. It made an odd motion with it's hand, though what was in the hand was out of view. The ramp of the large ship slowly descended.
HeroKitty
#21472117Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:55 PM GMT

(Wow. Greek mythology/Percy jackson/Intergalactic battalion fleets roleplay. Rather... Original?)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21472287Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:57 PM GMT

(... What? How does having something named after a Greek god in it make it related to mythology, or Percy Jackson?)
phoneguy
#21472316Sunday, February 21, 2010 10:58 PM GMT

(Where did you get the idea of greek mythology?) I glared around the ship.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21472628Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:02 PM GMT

What could be seen was exceptionally clean, with a basic set-up, including a viewing screen, and many panels. A darkly lit corridor lead to the right, and another to the left. The right one was rather strange in architect, made out of what appeared to be brass by color, and had many strange ridges and vents. The Aguerran motioned down the right corridor."Go into the third room on the right. Try to escape somehow, and I'll kill you." it said in it's feminine voice. The Aguerran, now almost certainly a she, turned to the control panels and began typing. The viewing screen flashed to life with hundreds of various strange symbols as the ramp pulled back up into the ship.
phoneguy
#21472714Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:04 PM GMT

I looked back at her and did as told.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21472970Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:08 PM GMT

In the room, it was made in the same way as the right corridor, with various ceremonial masks of the same material hang up, as well as skull trophies and data-pads permanently set to a random painting or another. On the far right of the room there was a metal desk and a plain, queen-sized bed with slightly lower grade than normal blankets.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#21473002Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:09 PM GMT

Name:Johanson Tyundi A. ge:46 Weapon(s):ESPITIO Trusted Issue weapons, including the GSTL. Faction:ESPITIO Skills:Skilled in engineering and a good stealth attacker. Ra. ce:Human Gender:Male Karma:Nuetral Appearence- Clothes:ESPITO Helmet with advanced visor, ESPITO medium plate armor with a red eagle. Out of combat wear, he wears a brown jacket, a grey shirt, blue pants of a durable material, and has a broken watch. Facial Features:He has a scar on his cheek, and whiskers. His eyes are sparkling with mischeviousity. Eye colors:Grey. Hair type:A quickly brushed type, not with to much care. Hair colors:Salt 'n pepper. Bio:He's an ESPITO trusted, signified by the red eagle. His life is short on the clock of eternity, but contains a very long story filled with many victories. Faction Sheet: Faction Name:The -(ESPITIO)- Faction Rules:- Never submit to Poisidion! - Betrayl is a death-sentance. - Allies are like family. Respect them, and do not attack them. - ATTEMPTING TO FIND... NO MORE SUBJECTS FOUND. Faction Symbol/Crest:An eagle. Faction Uniform:Usaly a green helmet with black visor, and green and grey light plate armor. On their armor they have their rank. (Symbolized by the color, or size of eagle.) Faction History/Bio/Timeline:The Espitio have a short history, showing mass conflict against Poisidion. Most of the conflict is actulay heavy artillery and airstrikes against main Posidion ground forces. Very few face-to-face battles. Faction Main Weapons:Will be listed below on weapons sheet. (Artillery, only one combat weapon known.) Weapon Sheet: Weapon Name:YUNTAK 5 30 HEAVY 'HYDRA' Gun/Melee/Assault Launcher/Plasma Launcher:Artillery Weapon Abilities:Long range destruction, and lasting damage. Weapon Add-ons:N/A Weapon Ammo type:N/A Weapon Type:Strategy Weapon Name:GSTL HEAVY FIRE IC Gun/Melee/Assault Launcher/Plasma Launcher:Assault Launcher Weapon Abilities:Blinding light, and extreme heat. Weapon Add-ons:STR Rocket, a small explosive device. Weapon Ammo type:It would be fuel. :P Weapon Type:Combat Weapon Name:'OBLITERATOR' Gun/Melee/Assault Launcher/Plasma Launcher:Artillery Weapon Abilities:Death. Weapon Add-ons:N/A Weapon Ammo type:N/A Weapon Type:Strategy Ship/Fleet Defenses:Many OBLITERATORs. Ship/Fleet Crew:50,000 Ship/Fleet Appearence:A massive ship loaded with OBLITERATORs. Number of ships:1
phoneguy
#21473073Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:10 PM GMT

A robotic "creature" with a one "eye" scanner climbed at the side of the ship and looked into the room Lia was in. It scanned her and suddenly the scanner turned red. It multiplied into twenty just then and continued scouting. On the armour it read: "H.e.L.l.H.o.U.n.D Scout"
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21473213Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:12 PM GMT

In one room, it was massive dome, filled with hundreds upon hundreds of skulls from various species. In the middle, there was a blood coated shrine, with various cleaning and preparing tools. The rest of the rooms were high-tech cafeterias and viewing rooms, medical wards, and 'guest' rooms. There was also a brig.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#21473355Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:14 PM GMT

Johanson launched in a small fighter, not really preparing for any fights of any sorts. The fighter was a usal ESPITIO model, usaly dropped from carriers for missle protection.
phoneguy
#21473480Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:16 PM GMT

I sat down on the bed and looked around, when I realised something. My helmet hadn't been filled yet. For a Biencal, if their helmet is not filled daily, they will die within the next week. I quickly ran around for something to fill it with. A substance for an oxygen tube. But where would I find something?
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21473595Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:18 PM GMT

On one corner of the room, there was a strange gadget, with multiple tubes, and a few tanks.
phoneguy
#21473653Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:18 PM GMT

A figure uncloaks behind Johanson and pulls out its pistol. "Target of the day." It says. A Poseidon merc.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21473752Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:20 PM GMT

There was a loud rumbling as the massive Merc. ship of the Aguerran blasted off and out of the atmosphere. The Aguerran sat in the pilot chair, surrounded by various screens, pads, and keyboards on all sides.
phoneguy
#21473761Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:20 PM GMT

I didn't care what it was. Anything would do. I raced to it and dived, refilling my tubes just in time. I sighed a breath of relief and layed back.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#21473911Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:22 PM GMT

Some time later, maybe 8 hours, Lia was roughly shaken on her shoulder.
phoneguy
#21473970Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:23 PM GMT

I awoke and stared at what shook me. (Sorry, not refilled tubes, refilled helmet. Biencals don't have tubes to keep themselves safe. Instead, they have a compartment at the back of the helmet.)