of     1   

xEraGamer
#214729743Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:08 AM GMT

To begin with, I'd like to remind anyone reading this thread that we stated at the beginning of the year that we would be trying new things this season. One of those new things was a star list. The point of this star list was to prevent teams from becoming overpowered. It did its job. Once the league became generally balanced I decided that we could remove the star list, as I didn't think most of the HCs were dumb enough to literally trade overpowered players for mediocre ones or to release some of the best simply because they can. Generally, this is now how the league should work. The first thing we'd like to talk about is the recent releasing of multiple Vikings players. It has been decided that those players will remain released, BUT there is a catch to this: the star list will be reinstated. Any players formerly on the Vikings that were recently released will remain released, but if they were on the star list then they must follow the original rules of this list. Those rules being no signing to teams with 3 or more stars, and no signing for less than 15 million. I'd like to note that releasing should be used at the discretion of the best interest for the whole team, not as a form of releasing good players simply because you're quitting HC or generally if the player is unhappy. These are grounds for a trade. The second thing needing to be addressed is the current Patriots situation. I'm not currently in the position to discuss the suspension of Chris, but we are reviewing his appeal. Meanwhile, all and any Patriots who abused the former rule stating that if players were not reported within 5 days of leaving their team they were released will be placed back onto the Patriots. Any more situations relating to this will be reviewed. I'd like to note that the illegal leaving rule has been abolished. It is no longer legal to leave a team AT ALL, and the only way off of it without being released or traded is to take a 4 week suspension. Last, but most certainly not least, I'd like to announce that the suspension of rocky7171 has been lifted. Other pending suspension lifts include the suspension of DoctorSinister, Godly_Chris, Godly_James, and ekbb2. Homer and myself have yet to discuss, but who knows. FOR THE TIME BEING (UNTIL I OFFICIALLY TALK TO HOMER): The suspension of Godly_Chris has been lifted. The suspension of Godly_James has been lifted. The suspension of DoctorSinister has been shortened to 2 weeks from now, and his probation has also been shortened to then. The suspension of ekbb2 has been lifted. Useful links relating to this forum: {S11 General Info (Trello)}: https://twitter.com/roblox_nfl/status/825425687532158976 {Rulebook & Discord}: https://twitter.com/roblox_nfl/status/790431738552090624

of     1