of     1   

Dev_Icy
#214932181Friday, April 21, 2017 4:31 PM GMT

We should have another option for parents. Currently, you can trade any items that are limited or limited unique, but these items cost a lot of ROBUX. Most parent's probably buy ROBUX for their kids or give them money and let them buy ROBUX with it. So, I'm sure some parents wouldn't want their kids trading money pretty much as it's basically stocks. And I know for a fact that parents don't want their kids trading stocks. Put it this way, stocks cost money and so does ROBUX. when kids trade items, their potentially losing money, or basically throwing money out the window.
Impreza_STI
#214932487Friday, April 21, 2017 4:34 PM GMT

Your Right, maybe they do need to Re-introduce ROBLOX For Parents, because i tried that feature before it was removed with a test Parental account, and i think they can Add more like Playing on a Parental Account and have features like: Mute Chat(Muting the Child's Account's Chatting abilities) and also You can Request Certain Accounts through email so that way parental accounts can be Connected to their child's account(Without having to watch over the computer) Support, Have a Nice Day! | AsiimovWolf At School | RT Prime Minister |

of     1