of     1   

masterflame11
#215163521Monday, April 24, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

Yo, iv'e been walking down this road all alone with the same old tone in the crowds i'm like Mr.Unkown. Who am i? ### ## if i know i just keep up with the same show, then i got theses nihhas saying my bars hit low or that i'm just too slow, telling me to pack my bags and just go people saying they get my story well ## YOU, you don't know, now stop comparing me to you acting like you some kid that's 2 clinging on me like a sickness or flew while still saying i spit bars and you say they ain't even new even when you know that, that's not even close to true. I'm being weighted down by people like a heavy chain on the brink of going mentally insane. Sometimes i sit and wonder if i'm even humane. Wondering if i even deserve this title while nihhas in dreads try to make me suicidal from just one ### battle, now here's some clearence when i was barely even born my whole family had a f#####disappearance and never in my life have they ever tried to have one interference i guess i was just the one piece litter that was thrown out after the party like the glitter, now here i am surviving by using a bat as a fqin##########ter but fq b##n#####uicker and here i am trying to get a kids game account back using twitter but whatever i say i'm never a good enough transmitter i'm just some little white spitter. See my life was complicated cuz it was me on that stage being obliterated, unappreciated, hated, called a ####### that's uneducated, now how many times does these things need to be stated #### ### holes like em have always irritated me now it's probably easy to see, but that's just how i'm being raised and whats got me dazed and simply amazed is how these family's are just behaved and i'm not the only one, not like there's none, no man there's a ##### ton. Anyways here's the point imma say it straight up like were all up at gunpoint, you ain't in my same hood and program, you can say anything, i really don't give a dam, but when it comes down to it, you don't know who ### ## i am. I like fire :3
masterflame11
#215163562Monday, April 24, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

Wow man im hating these tags. I like fire :3

of     1