of     1   

Rupertonaut
#215211112Monday, April 24, 2017 9:02 PM GMT

**BOLD PREDICTION** All of OCFA uproars over rankings by the time playoffs come. So this week was really though let me just say this. Now that we are getting further into the season I will point out some stats, and some more detail reasonings for the rankings. Rage all you want I will ignore it. 1) Alabama- Alabama has been solid since W1. They lost to one team being Miami (smh) they had no starters and lost by ### ###### But when Bama has all their starters, they play for real, and really actually attempt to play smart they can perform amazingly (example the 41-7 comeback ASU vs Alabama). Alabama has overall been the number one team for a long time and has obviously proven it. 2) ASU- ASU had an upset win this week. Now, this was a hard and kind of weird pick but ASU I think deserves it. But ASU basically destroyed OSU for being ranked what they were. ASU won 33-17 an exceptional win against a number 2 team while being ranked number 4. ASU has been boosted over LSU because 1) LSU lost to Alabama even with Alabama trolling. 2) ASU barely lost to LSU and basically just had an off game choked. 3) OSU- Now I know most of you expected OSU to drop a lot more but the committee just did not see it be fit. OSU has been a clutch team and a real underdog story. They have had clutch comebacks. They have shown very impressive performance, and have managed to become a top-tier team after many seasons of being another version of this season's Miami/FSU. OSU has been ranked number 1 and has also been ranked number 2 for a very long team. The committee wanted to go ahead and trust OSU and believe it was just an off game to a very good team. We will see what happens next week. 4) Michigan- Michigan has yet to prove themselves out of playoffs. They beat KSU in an extremely close game this week but a win is a win. They won, they proved themselves, and they have been ranked somewhere in Top 4 for quite a while now. The committee saw Michigan as a potential playoff contender and didn't want to move them down for winning a game. The reason Michigan was ranked under OSU is they barely beat a number 6 team and OSU lost to a Top 4 team so the committee still believes OSU has more talent and potential than Michigan. 5) LSU- LSU was a team that had bad timing to play the number 1 team Alabama. Right after they beat ASU and were ranked fairly high they took a tough loss to Alabama. The committee still believes OSU was better than both Michigan and LSU so since LSU lost and Michigan didn't we had no other choice but to take them down barely under the Top 4 once again. Sadly for LSU, their chances at playoffs seem to end here since they play FSU this week and may not have a chance to prove themselves. 6) KSU- KSU lost this week to Michigan in a very close game. They barely lost though, to a number 4 team. So the committee decided to leave them untouched considering what other teams under them did and who they faced. The committee also does not work off records they work of performance and stats. So we still believe that KSU is a number 6 team and shouldn't be ranked below anyone currently under them. 7) UCLA- I have a feeling UCLA will rage for reasons I will not reveal but UCLA did, in fact, stay at #7. UCLA beat FSU in a quick game because FSU FFed very fast but that being said FSU is an awful team at this point. UCLA had a very easy win and the committee didn't see UCLA being more skilled than KSU or proving to anyone that beating a number 9 team should raise them up the ranks. 8) Clemson- Clemson beat Miami this week. Miami FFed pretty fast (second quarter) but like UCLA beating a number 10 team doesn't prove anything to us in the committee and Clemson hasn't done anything all season so they stay at number 8. 9) FSU- FSU lost this week and they are an awful team at this point. They will not be going anywhere and because they lost but Miami still seems to be worst they are ranked above Miami. 10) Miami- Another awful team at this point. Changing HCs and rosters a lot at this point. Losing every game and has the worst record in the league. Just a sad thing really to have a somewhat solid team be destroyed like this. They stay number 10 like FSU because they lost. P.S. This is the last week of the regular season. Good luck to all the teams and I wish you the best. May the best teams win and make playoffs. Next week will not be the same since technically it will be a forum indicating who will be allowed into the playoffs. I will give detailed descriptions for the Top 4 teams. Then a brief description on the number 5 and number 6 teams since they will play a seperate bowl for bragging rights. For the rest of teams I will give a general explanation very brief. Good luck! ~Signed RCC Rupertonaut

of     1