of     1   

Kexinde
#215228268Tuesday, April 25, 2017 1:14 AM GMT

Question 1: How do you feel about leaving the Jets for the Buccs? North: Well, actually better knowing the new owners who came to take over. Although I wished I could have a chance to finish what I started back in New York. Question 2: Would you ever want to go back to the Jets? North: Yeah, if Champ and VC leaves, then tbh, I'd go back. Simple as that. Question 3: How long do you seek to stay in the GFL? North: This is actually going to be my least season on Roblox. I plan to retire in September. Something major would have to happen for me to stay around in season 3. Cred: Ok, we will now dive into questions related to your current team. North: Alright Question 4: Do you think the Cards will be a fressh start, and that you can help them get to the GB? North: Um, it all depends on how this free agency goes, I think if we can find ourselves the right players and have a good offseason, that could help us out for sure. Cred: Do you think OFF or DEF is better? North: Offense for sure. No question there. Cred: Do you think the Jets can make it to the GB without you? North: With Piay and Devonta, I'd be surprised if I didn't see them in the GB again. Two talented players right there on one team. That'll be hard to stop. Cred: Ok. I now want to ask you a question I've had for a long time. North: Alright, lol. Cred: Have you at any point, every believed, that a player with the talent of yours, would ever be on a different team? North: Yeah, you know there was one guy in 2013 that I had a rivalry with that could be considered as good as me. We'd always go neck and neck every game, I had a lot of respect for him, he quit in 2016. Cred: Mk. Do you have anything you'd like to say to everyone in the GFL? North: I'm coming That's all I gotta say I'm coming Cred: Aight Thanks bro. For taking the time out of your day. So that was my first interview ever, I have another coming up pretty soon actually, so be on the lookout for that. And get ready GFL, North is coming at ya!
spin_move
#215258162Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:09 AM GMT

north smells
Kexinde
#215259627Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:59 AM GMT

Lmao.

of     1