of     1   

Lyricist05s
#215530788Saturday, April 29, 2017 4:34 AM GMT

[Alacast: On twenties and thirty minutes a night, Nine Forty PM in the night only time my mind's right about to gripple the scyth, boom bap blood born yickity and profound must be bluffing, what yah hustle ing, sound skipped buffering. Told yah these lousy d#########re suffering. Bust that :CV:NT up with "Swishies and pepper spray" fronting loud speakers where lyrics shuffling. Return Of The Alacast, lurk through walls like Casper possessed by [#########PELL-CASTING VACATIONING INSIDE ALCHATRAZ]. [K1CKZ: Homies want a B:####H##sl#####atastrophe in Mexico, so it's "Adios Amigo" when I drop down the hottest tracks, daddio smooth now terrace {tear the} face off "first move" at {-PATIO FIGHT COOKOUTS-}, it's Dera:ma:mo (drama now) on an amingo running to the subway turning into a Blood Born creature "Don't Feed The Animals. [Darian Sky Fl#####eave the house, [BLOOD SWEAT], cook some beef, [CLUB GETS] lit a gothic [PUNK SETS], a [DUBBED JET] "flies with speakers on heat" pounding dark core mixed with [DUBSTEP]. Zilgax: Ink kicks in when the preach slips in a few creeps the kids crept in with some weaks tripped in the acid, "watch my hand leave to the air for Gravity" the [KINGS FOND THE MATRIX], "walk the shocks" these rappers are plastic forcing them selves to inhale high voltage. [

of     1