of     1   

p3g1
#215547410Saturday, April 29, 2017 11:28 AM GMT

[intro] Recently arguments i've been trying to avoid are coming, Just wanted to spread happiness and tell people how to end it slowing, Slowing down like a turtle about to run to victory, This aint no contradictory, let's get started man, before we accidently switch the category, [Verse] Never could admit, such a little pointless deal can ruin something, Just end it right there without doing nothing, Never wanted this to happen just like a little strike of the lightning something is done, I never won, no one won no one will win tho, Rewards on winning an argument is disabled, Not available to smile so happy thinking you won an Oscar, It going to be spreading virus AKA bacteria... The virus spreading faster than anything than ballistic rap i wrote, This aint no Quote, Yes i did say it aint but in a way it is cuz i dont know what to paint on the blank walls i had left, Its like a space that i just draw a cow or something on the left of it, No what about the opposite because the left aint right and right aint wrong cuz its the right thing, I know it can hurt sometimes but its just a virtual little fight so im over it cuz if i weren't that would be cringe, But in reality, hold up thats something else, You been in arguments yourself? Then Why are you less yourself? Reality VS a virtual world, reality takes that because everything in reality is Harder to make in a hollow hole full of darkness, Everybody speechless, no one saying they're opinion about the situations, Just a person that's allowed or known for doing something so useless it makes me mad, Wait we switched topic already? Don't worry Let's get back, Don't just end it, when you started the pointless speech, You Gotta end something you started or else you getting no treats, If you fight with someone it depends on the personality, The definition of hate is the outside of me, Everybody is different inside compared to the outside of it, Outside just wanna make profit, and you know It, The inside is a soft heart trying to pretend, That the outside is where the worse is about to happen.... [outro] It aint like you threw a bite of a popsicle on your friend saying sorry, That happened to me once but that was reality, not virtual infinity, This aint no Dignity, The Dark side is coming into me, i won't end anything no longer peacefully, if this repeats... If bad facts start happening, im really going to change, i won't be following the opinions of my brain, I will change, if im tired of what keeps on happening....
timthegreat2salt
#215551290Saturday, April 29, 2017 12:50 PM GMT

About your primary group..... Weren't newbs supposed to stick together? Why would you "pwn" one of your own fellow newbs? Looking at it, I see you made the group. So, you made a group based around pwning people like yourself. Opinion courtesy of the best liberal scum
p3g1
#215551529Saturday, April 29, 2017 12:55 PM GMT

Nope. I claimed the group. It's just supposed to be a funny primary group. And, i have only changed the banner of the group. The rest has stayed there since the group got made. And Noobs, are new players. I'm not new, my old account that i don't remember was made si x year ago.. I just say i'm a noob for fun.
timthegreat2salt
#215553104Saturday, April 29, 2017 1:26 PM GMT

Lol if you say so Opinion courtesy of the best liberal scum
Loyal2One
#215554808Saturday, April 29, 2017 1:53 PM GMT

hi how are you

of     1