Finn102
#215603371Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:18 AM GMT

sorry i took a w(left)rong turn
aw6kens
#215603398Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:19 AM GMT

THE RIGHT is always good.
Loyal2One
#215603595Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:21 AM GMT

undeniable biblical proof that the left is evil!!!! 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ 41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
Anopisthograph
#215603709Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:23 AM GMT

if logic is a map, then i lost it
Tonightless
#215603862Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:25 AM GMT

I'll have you know that i support Genghis khan as he is the only politician we have around here who can actually get a job done, so much for the repubicans, the mongol horde will always be there to help, unlike those filthy republicans. Honestly, if you want a real president you should vote for Genghis Khan as unlike this trump loser, mr khan actually fights his own wars, you wouldnt see that from the orange pig who calls himself mr trump. Plus mr Khan has also been one of the more successful people to invade the USSR, he did what germany and the USA have failed many times so if you want a president who can fight his own battles and keep up the population(ask the Mongol ladies ;) ) you should vote for Mr Genghis Khan and the mongol horde as president and party to lead the United States through struggle.
Loyal2One
#215604011Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:27 AM GMT

what i dont like is that the chvrch and the government have not teamed up to take on this atrocious cult called the "democrats" or as i like to call them demoncrats when it literally destroying our youth and turning them into sinners. all demoncrats preach a message of satan worship, something that should absolutley not be allowed in a free and christian nation. absolutely ridiculous.
bambamman11
#215604784Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:38 AM GMT

>what i dont like is that the chvrch and the government have not teamed up to take on this atrocious cult called the "democrats" or as i like to call them demoncrats when it literally destroying our youth and turning them into sinners. all demoncrats preach a message of satan worship, something that should absolutley not be allowed in a free and christian nation. absolutely ridiculous. Is this bait or something. Firstly, you are advocating for a totalitarian government in which the state is controlled by the ####### Secondly, the idea of all leftists worshipping satan is ludicrous. Thirdly, you use the word "free" so ambiguously that you don't believe in freedom of religion but you advocate freedom.
Tonightless
#215605215Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:43 AM GMT

What in the name of satan is "freedom of religion?"
PaleFolklore
#215648941Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:48 PM GMT

as much as i agree with bambamman about his views of feminism etc, i think we should continue to bait him because lordy murphy that was easy

of     1