of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Super_Boa
#215786429Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:11 AM GMT

I've played roblox for a good 7-8 years now and I am treated no different than the average newbie robloxian. I'm so into roblox that I cried for hours because I missed a roblox booth at a fair of some kind. I love roblox with all my heart and back when I was a little kid I loved it too. As someone with Anxiety, Depression, PTSD and many other things it's really hard for me to do much of anything else. Roblox isn't my life but I really appreciate everyone who's helped build roblox and create it. I know for a fact that the Moderators and Admins love roblox and its robloxians but I'm not sure that they know how much roblox really means to all the individuals that play the game. Roblox is a beautiful thing and I love it with all my heart. I can't script, I can't make clothing and barely can make T-Shirts but I play almost all day every day. I've bought all Builders clubs (BC TBC OBC) many many times and I don't even know how much my mom has spent for this game... (A lot) But I want roblox to give me a sign that they #### ## back and they support me back for supporting them. I know for a fact that when I walk into the building of my high school that I am going to be bullied by the same people. I go to school having to deal with kids constantly hating on me and trying to ruin the way people look at me. I never did anything to them and I always wonder why they hate me so much. School is unavoidable for me, I have to go. But a place I can choose to go is roblox.com... My savior, My only safe place. I have real friends on roblox who I can talk to and interact with, Instead of the few I have IRL. I can barely afford bc and I got OBC because my grandparents sent a bunch of money in the mail for me, But I chose to spend it on roblox... Why did I do that? I had 30 bucks! Why did I do that? Because I love roblox and I support what it stands for. This isn't more about giving benefits to old robloxians but more for me to give my story. # #### ### roblox and I hope ### #### ## back. SuperBoa1, A Robloxian For Life.
Number_Thirteen
#215786567Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:18 AM GMT

Stop with the fake "omg, i havent played roblox for months and my life is sad" story. You're clearly PG'ed and you're trying so hard to make people believe you're not PG'ed. God, PG'ers are pathetic, just continue using your 2016 account. Iraq Lobster!
Super_Boa
#215786706Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:24 AM GMT

What does PG'ed mean?
fluttershy1806
#215786766Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:27 AM GMT

Pass Guessed. https://web.roblox.com/users/164719377/profile <=== My main account, thanks ROBLOX for being such a daft nugget.
Super_Boa
#215786787Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:27 AM GMT

At least I'm not disrespectful to people I don't know. This is what I get for telling people my story. :/
Super_Boa
#215786848Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:30 AM GMT

No, I can assure you I am me. I'd understand you thinking I'm PG'ed if my acc was from 2006-2009 or something but I've seriously had this for a long time, I can bet roblox knows its legit me too. I've used the same email this whole time except for a couple years ago so I dunno.
Super_Boa
#215786891Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:32 AM GMT

Also, I've been super super active for many years now. If you'd of read the content before bringing your fake news then you would've chosen different words, dude.
Number_Thirteen
#215786945Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:35 AM GMT

Still, just because you joined 2011, doesn't mean you should be treated like a king because in real life, you're treated like ### ####### Iraq Lobster!
Number_Thirteen
#215787003Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:37 AM GMT

*M e g G r i # # # ## why is that filtered?
NoobOperator
#215788603Tuesday, May 02, 2017 10:31 AM GMT

support
stinkeybird05
#215788826Tuesday, May 02, 2017 10:39 AM GMT

You don't deserve any treatment just because you played longer, Be grateful,you dip Color splash!
chatowillwin
#215789799Tuesday, May 02, 2017 11:19 AM GMT

You don't deserve any treatment just because you played longer [2] " But a place I can choose to go is roblox.com... My savior, My only safe place." I think once you get to the point in your life where your savior is an online virtual kids game, your life is probably headed in the wrong direction.
iChairman
#215791506Tuesday, May 02, 2017 12:36 PM GMT

hey i support the idea but u need to fix what u said. u gorilla glued the whole thing together
Super_Boa
#215792969Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:33 PM GMT

I said this from the legitness of myself k... I'm sorry it isn't good enough for you. Also, nowhere in the entire post does it say I should be treated like royalty... Most people agree with the title and I am giving a little short story to tell you, just try to understand that I'm not trying to sound too cheesy and also P.S. I am not a professional writer as you can tell. Starving children in Africa could care less about my post. For me in my opinion, Roblox isn't just a virtual kids game, just like how GTA V isn't just a crime simulator for sociopaths. K, Just chill my mans. Here's a Pepsi *Gives you Pepsi*
Super_Boa
#215793057Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:36 PM GMT

Also, P.P.S. I never said anywhere in the content that I posted that I should have treatment. You are just making Fake News and replying it to me. You are bringing fake negativity. I do deserve constructive criticism but not flat out evidenceless fake news comments. Please provide proof next time you make a claim otherwise I won't know what you are talking about.
Number_Thirteen
#215793068Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:36 PM GMT

Nah, I #### ##### Please tell me, why do we deserve to have more stuff than newbs? All we did was click a button and enter things in years ago Iraq Lobster!
Number_Thirteen
#215793117Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:38 PM GMT

Wow, now c oke* is filtered? Fix your filters, Roblox! Iraq Lobster!
Super_Boa
#215793531Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:52 PM GMT

Well, Now I'm starting to think that roblox is right not to give us special things because you exist. I appreciate you disagreeing, you have the right to your opinion. But in my opinion... YES we do deserve more than newbies. I don't think you deserve more though, you're pretty much the same as them.
Number_Thirteen
#215793696Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:58 PM GMT

"YES we do deserve more than newbies. I don't think you deserve more though, you're pretty much the same as them." NOBODY deserves it, especially you. You just expect Roblox to give you free stuff because your life sucks, well you've got another thing coming. Many vain idiots have suggested this stupid idea loads of times :/ even noobs deserve more than veterans. Especially after the Tix removal and that they're limited to a few shirts. I don't think any veteran deserves anything, most just think they're so cool because they made an account at a certain year, making a huge deal about a virtual badge. IT'S JUST A VIRTUAL BADGE, BIG DEAL, I find this "veteran" thing has gone into your head. tl;dr Good day to you! Iraq Lobster!
yoshboy121
#215793787Tuesday, May 02, 2017 2:00 PM GMT

i smell you were 8 when you played roblox and didn't know what birthday meant. Unless you put age one you would be 13+ by now.
Number_Thirteen
#215793931Tuesday, May 02, 2017 2:05 PM GMT

"i smell you were 8 when you played roblox and didn't know what birthday meant. Unless you put age one you would be 13+ by now." You're kinda close, I was 7 when I first discovered Roblox but I didn't know what "sign in" or "sign up" meant, but I managed to actually make an account when I was 9 Iraq Lobster!
Inigo18
#215794020Tuesday, May 02, 2017 2:09 PM GMT

@SuperBoa1 1) Noobs aren't rude, so chill. You're being flat rude with them, just like that guy is being rude with you. 2) He's got a point, what you did was click on the Sign In button years ago instead of a few months ago. 3) Your story is not going to make people support your idea. You could've just said "I think that people that joined earlier should get more benefits because they've been supporting ROBLOX for a while now." and not tell a tragic story that will ruin our day. Oh, no support btw.
martim02
#215794080Tuesday, May 02, 2017 2:10 PM GMT

"I've played roblox for a good 7-8 years now and I am treated no different than the average newbie robloxian." Thats good that everyone is treated the same.
Super_Boa
#215794084Tuesday, May 02, 2017 2:11 PM GMT

Hey, Could you please add more evidence to support your claim. Because I'm sure that all noobs are perfectly nice 100% (Sarcasm)
Number_Thirteen
#215794119Tuesday, May 02, 2017 2:12 PM GMT

@Inigo Thank you, and the reason why I was being "rude" was because I'm tired of seeing these "UMG GIEV UZ VETS MOAR STUF!111!1" posts. Iraq Lobster!

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right