of     1   

mick60
#215795354Tuesday, May 02, 2017 2:52 PM GMT

Good day to all, As the HHCL season comes to a close, I would like to congratulate eelee and alkioni for doing a good job running the league last season in what turned out to be a fairly tumultuous state. With that being said, I am excited to be running the league this season, and my first order of business will be the captain submissions. This season, there will be a COMPLETE TEAM RESET, meaning there will be NO returning teams. Furthermore, there will be a clean slate regarding all previous acts of discipline in the league. This means that previous infractions can no longer be used as a means to incriminate an individual that is suspected of wrongdoings. With that being said, the clean slate will act as a final warning to those who have cheated in the past. This season, we will be much more harsh on discipline regarding alternate accounts. The following "three-strikes" rule will be implemented for S14 and beyond First cheating offense: 25 game suspension Second cheating offense: Full season suspension Third cheating offense: Indefinite suspension We believe that by implementing this, we are removing "judgment" calls by the board, and are clearly stating the punishments for those that wish to break the rules. Finally, the requirements for captainship are as followed: ________________________________________________________________________________________ -You MUST have 6-7 seasons of HHCL/PGHL experience COMBINED, -Private Message Mick60 and ONLY Mick60 by MAY 9th (5/9/17) at 3:00 PM via roblox messages with FIVE teams in order of most preferred to least preferred, and a brief paragraph regarding why you should be picked to be captain (HHCL/PGHL resume would be preferred as well) (third party communication and late applications will NOT be considered), -Must have had admin in the past, and no history of admin abuse, -Must be active, -Applicants with a history of positive captainship will take preference over those who do not, -There will be 28 teams this season, and the Vegas Golden Knights will NOT be an available team option, -If you are picked to be captain and decide you no longer wish to be one, you will be suspended depending on how long it took you to notify us of your resignation. ________________________________________________________________________________________ If you are a former player that does NOT want to be draft-eligible (i.e. retired) but still wants to remain in the group, please notify me so we can declare you as such. Best, Mick60
VezzieOG
#215807140Tuesday, May 02, 2017 8:35 PM GMT

Thanks!
iSidersz
#215807307Tuesday, May 02, 2017 8:39 PM GMT

Thanks!
HHCLStaff
#215844270Wednesday, May 03, 2017 11:18 AM GMT

I can staff

of     1