of     1   

boomerconsumer
#216209000Monday, May 08, 2017 8:12 PM GMT

Hello i am boomerconsumer Head Devoloper Of Meat Cleaver Studios i am here to talk about Meat Cleaver Studios and explain what it does as a whole. So what MeatCleaverStudios video game devolopment group we have had short success on scratch and sploder but we want to have a new experiance on roblox since the oppurtunitys are pratcially endless and it offers lots of adivce and tips i have some planned projects like No Mercy a classed based third person shooter inspired by PVZ Garden Warden (There will be no plants or zombies) as well as Brain Wave a amplitude multiplayer based arcade game and watch your back a murder mystery style game and The Hoard a zombie survival game these are just a few and they will not come out at the same time some are scheuled for 2-3 years this may be l#######if i can get another devolopers to split up into teams and work on some games at the same time but most likey not i also plan to add updates when there released but since then of them are out i have no promises anyway if you want more info please talk to me through message goodbye
boomerconsumer
#216680905Monday, May 15, 2017 7:39 PM GMT

idk why i was rambling on about proects not even comfirmed XD sorry
EtherealApricity
#216683006Monday, May 15, 2017 8:35 PM GMT

Where did u get the name Meat Cleaver Studios?
AtomicBattlefield101
#216685375Monday, May 15, 2017 9:26 PM GMT

I don't want to think of it :

of     1