of     1   

TheGhostNoobTerror
#216372579Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:39 AM GMT

hi, i'm just a regular roblox player, iv'e been playin' this game 2013-now, and i think guests should get banned from roblox, think about it, if guests were removed from this game, more people would make more accounts, and after some time buy the products, not only that, but removing guests would make "hackers" a slowdown if their account gets banned, because, there's 3 things a "cheater" would do, be a guest, make another account, or just leave, most of the time they are gonna play as guests, because its faster to do it, and nobody wants to make an account, and there's more, if guests were removed from the game, the number of accounts is gonna double, there's more than 35 million official accounts on roblox, if guests were removed, in logic it would make more official accounts. i just think guests are something useless to the game, and they should be removed because of that,if your opinion is "they are important", its fine, just comment why they are important to the game in general, and what is gonna change if they get removed.
JasonBlckWolf
#216373173Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:47 AM GMT

No support. Honestly,you don't understand guests.Some of them are here to test ROBLOX to decide whether they want to continue playing by creating an account.
TheGhostNoobTerror
#216373860Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:57 AM GMT

yeah, i did'nt think about that part
Blerz
#216373891Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:58 AM GMT

Some people just want to play Roblox and don't want to create an account because they are just passing by and trying out the site, probably for the first time.
Blackfoggy
#216448745Friday, May 12, 2017 3:41 AM GMT

Some users CAN'T make an account on Roblox cause their parents do not allow them to. So, you'll remove many kids from playing roblox and having fun as a guest. And remember that, some people just want to PLAY a game and have fun (alone). Don't want to socialize or have friends in the game, for some people "friends" are annoying, cause they follow/stalk you, want to talk to you when you're playing something etc
ElijahPepe
#216451304Friday, May 12, 2017 4:18 AM GMT

Before you comment, look: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=70099801 Guests are an important fundamental of ROBLOX. Most guests are parents trying out ROBLOX to see if ROBLOX is a right game for their child. Removing guests will force parents to make an account. Do you ever think about the poor kids who aren't creative, they can't think of usernames? Do you ever think who's behind that screen? Famous people could be behind that screen, and they could have gotten hacked. In result, it would DECREASE players.
BobBobbingson1998
#216456460Friday, May 12, 2017 6:39 AM GMT

wnts [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]A site maintenance will begin shortly, lasting for approximately 20 minutes.[/font]
iChairman
#216467985Friday, May 12, 2017 1:36 PM GMT

nope nope nope bait and WNTS

of     1