chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Oinky435
#221685716Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:02 PM GMT

Bots have got an extremely simple intelligence. So, with this, they get confused and the scammer can't create his account. And it's not a few seconds that will make ya want to delete your account, huh ? (I think Roblox should update it more often.)
Andre01248
#221686344Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:16 PM GMT

I don't have the re captcha so I'm lucky!!
10MilesWide
#221702207Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:08 PM GMT

REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING >spend 30 seconds on {{username######}} ## #### recaptcha >Please try again
Maelestis
#221702478Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:12 PM GMT

D: I like the captcha. It helps prevent spam.
10MilesWide
#221702641Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:14 PM GMT

10MilesWide
#221737387Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:27 AM GMT

>WHEN YOU FAIL THE ####### CAPTCHA TWICE ROADBLOCKS IS ####### #### REMOVE THE ####### CAPTCHA NOW YOU ####### ####### EVERY ####### TIME PLEASE TRY AGAIN JUST GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
10MilesWide
#221737751Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:31 AM GMT

PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX PLEASE TRY AGAIN #### YOU ROBLOX REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING REMOVE THE GODDAMN CAPTCHA NOW IT'S ####### ANNOYING thats it im going to spam inappropriate words in meepcity
EnzonianTheGreat
#221737834Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:32 AM GMT

@10Miles Nope, they;d exist. We'd stop some, but roblox is too incompetent to add it to the register page because its too confusing for new players or whatever.
cciacona
#221740893Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:14 AM GMT

Nice spam that can get you banned in a heartbeat. You know how bots friend requests you, send messages, links, etc. Well imagine that but in the forums. The end result is mass mayhem with hundreds of spam/scam threads. Do you really want all that spam in the forums? If yes, then, please get off the forums and stop screaming in CAPS.
Formidable_Beast
#221743296Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:46 AM GMT

No support, I do not want the forums to be spammed with bots
SnowyThePyroBear
#221745615Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:21 AM GMT

No Support, and reported for Crude language. Have a nice ban, what a waste of a 2014 account.
10MilesWide
#221766151Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:03 AM GMT

lol you morons are dumb as #### the forum is still full of spam but you're all too stupid to admit it. not everyone has the forum captcha i think dropping you 8 year olds on your heads a few times would actually make you smarter
10MilesWide
#221766239Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:06 AM GMT

>when roblox admits captchas don't work but their community is so ####### dumb that they don't belive it even though they believe all of roblox's lies Some people are a mistake
10MilesWide
#221767082Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:28 AM GMT

I think we should ban all idiots that think captchas stop bots That way, the bots would leave because nobody else would be dumb enough to get scammed Sir, this spot is for ########### only!.. Captchas stop bots :) Sorry for bothering you. Have a nice day!
mauseres
#221768425Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:05 AM GMT

you need credits to buy R$ ? Buying R$ or BC will free you from the ROBLOX Forum Captcha.
10MilesWide
#221775526Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:37 PM GMT

TO ALL ################ ###### THAT THINK CAPTCHAS ARE GOOD WATCH THIS VIDEO OF ME TRYING TO DO THE CAPTCHA a.uguu.se/NO4Ovk5xfx2u.flv THE BOX THAT POPS UP AT THE END IS A CONNECTION ERROR BECAUSE I'M SENDING TOO MANY REQUESTS TO GOOGLE AFTER YOU WATCH IT, ## ## #### FOR BEING STUPID THIS IS WHAT I PUT UP WITH EVERY TIME I TRY TO POST ON THE FORUMS
HDSanderYT
#221789899Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:10 PM GMT

I don't need to do reCaptcha :/
cciacona
#221792806Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:48 PM GMT

The forums would be FILLED with #### ##### scam bots without it. If you actually thought for once about the problem we face currently, you would understand.
Eagleman443
#221794491Wednesday, July 19, 2017 6:10 PM GMT

No support Having a captcha is useful for stopping the bots No thank you Troy, I have faith in my own cutting skills
TheFishToucher
#221794866Wednesday, July 19, 2017 6:14 PM GMT

thank you op, you go where the brainwashed mob would never dare. support

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2