of     1   

UndeadBarrier
#216585750Sunday, May 14, 2017 4:19 AM GMT

Hello, SCP Foundation Personal, today I am going to be giving you information on the current state/ Power of the SCP Foundation, and the experiences I've gone through to finally get to where I am, or where I was... 1: Today, I was demoted to Class - E, and promoted to Site - Director, while my original rank was Site - Development, I was demoted because of this figure named Shawnm01, this person is very known for lying, threatening, and abusing his power, which he has proved by the current state of the Ethics Committee which I revived, and he killed, just like how he is killing the Foundation. 2: I was demoted for apparently disrespecting Shawnm01, when he asked for Level - 4, and begged me LITERALLY begged me, and I told him "no", his response was, "ADMIN ABUSE, I AM SENDING THIS TO SWAG, AND GETTING YOU DEMOTED." I then put him in Class - E from the approval of Swag himself. 3: I have proof of these claims, that I will be showing you down on the bottom of the forum, of the mass disrespect, mocking, threatening actions, and finally lying. 4: Wild, this is a talk to me and you, I feel that you are falling under the paths of lies, and you are not only dragging yourself under, but you are dragging the foundation under, you need to wake up and realize that you are talking to shawn, someone who ruined MULTIPLE agencies, in under 3 days. 5: As the role of Site-Development which was assigned by Swag himself, I would work hours, on scripting, building, lighting, and bug fixes which were scattered all of the map. My reward was a slap in the face, and a betrayal from a "trusted" friend, but I woke up today, and realized, that you cant trust anybody, because they aren't stable. 6: Touching a dev that was assigned from swag himself isn't a bright idea from anybody, because it just causes problems, just like the one you just caused. GYAZO PROOF: c505155f63dddea2fa0185b140c3d521 896f5fe82cf625e1d207cf8821c0415b Signed, UndeadBarrier Site-Director.

of     1