of     1   

Abbyston
#216615917Sunday, May 14, 2017 5:21 PM GMT

Welcome to Style Abby, we're happy to have hired you! This handbook will go over basics, and other things that can help you while you work here, as well as answer some questions. -------- Table of Contents 1. Working In-Game 2. The Basics of Style Abby Staff, Cashiers 3. The Basics of Style Abby Staff, Servers 4. Commonly Asked Questions -------- Part 1 of 4 Working In-Game There are some requirements for when you work in-game. You must always use proper grammar and roleplay accordingly. You will gain mod in order to name yourself or PM me, but DO NOT ABUSE IT! Abuse of mod will get you fired and kicked from the group. When you name yourself, please use the following template: 'your name, your rank in the group' An example of this template would be 'Tommy, Cashier of Style Abby' 'Tom, Style Abby Chief of Staff' 'Carl, Manager of Style Abby' When you have free time (No customers in-game, or no customers at the desk/shopping on the first floor) you can take a break. You are not allowed to use the high rank lounges to rest! You may only use the first floor or the public lounge. You must also remain in uniform. - Part 2 of 4 The Basics of Style Abby Staff, Cashiers As a cashier, you run the front desk and check customers out when they are done (roleplay wise.) Firstly, as a cashier you can't walk around the store. You must stay at the desk! The only exception to this is if you are on break which was already talked about in Part 1. Now, let's get to roleplay. When someone approaches the desk, assuming they are ready to buy they're clothing, the first thing you say should be "Hello! Are you ready to purchase?" and after they answer and put their clothing on the desk, you must follow up with "Did you enjoy shopping?" Once you have cashed in their purchase (in roleplay) you must say "Thank you for shopping at Style Abby!" Also, note that money in the 1920's was different than today. $10 would equal approx. $100 today! $1 would be approx. $11 today. Use these values as a guide to decide how much something should be in total. For instance, if a customer buys a Yellow Spanish Day Dress and Beauty Abby Lipstick, the total would NOT be $50. The total would be at least $11. The most for this purchase could be $15. Keep in mind the values of before, $15 would already be approx. $150! Also, if you do not have mod, notify an HR! Part 3 of 4 The Basics of Style Abby Staff, Servers As a server, you walk around the first and second floor and help people or serve them drinks. When someone enters the store, welcome them. Do not ask if they need help immediately! Give them a while to look around, and then offer them a drink and ask if they need help. When you enter the game to start working, say ":give me all" to see all the things we have on our menu. If you have not gained mod, notify a HR. The standard way of asking people if they need help while offering drinks is by saying "Would you like a drink?" And after they answer, simply do as they said (such as yes or no) and say "Would you like me to help with anything?" If someone wants a word with Abbyston, refer them to me. If Abby is not in-game, tell them to follow me and PM me. If Abby is in-game, say ":pm abby A customer would like a word with you." Also, remember to encourage people to join the group! After you give them a drink, tell them "Are you in the Style Abby group? You should definitely join!" When helping people up stairs, know that they might be having a conversation and should not be interrupted. Only offer them drinks if they are either silent, alone, or if they call you over. Part 4 of 4 Commonly Asked Questions "Can I be manager now?" A: Only after a good period of time of working! I need to see that you are worthy of the rank. "Can I be a Chief of Staff?" A: Again, only after a good period of time. You need to be able to lead the staff and help them if I'm not around! "Are there uniforms?" There will be, yes. (At the time of writing this there are none.) When there are uniforms, they should be worn the entire time you're working. "Can I name myself differently?" Sorry, but you must follow the name template. Different names may confuse customers. "Can I start up the store?" If you really want to, yes. But notify an HR before doing so, and make sure you open it at a time where people will actually come. You may also comment on the wall that you are starting up the store. Also, if you are alone, you may have to work both jobs. If you plan to open the store, at least try to bring more staff with you so you can run the store efficiently! "How many stores are there?" Currently, there are 3 Style Abby Boutiques around the world. Our main store in Louisiana, a shop in the RMS Operatic, and a shop in the SS Tribute. More may open soon in other towns! "Can I work in other store locations?" If the game the shop is in is active with people, then yes! Since these shops are generally smaller, they generally only need one or two staff members. You also don't need to notify HR if you are working there. BUT, you must use the uniforms. If the owner of the game allows you, you may also name yourself accordingly. If you have any other questions, PM Abbyston!

of     1