UncleKirill2004
#217173119Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:02 PM GMT

Veroax, that was not a comeback but a question on how developers now make ROBUX. when i quoted what you said i meant i saw that on many of your posts. "just deal with it" is too simply deal with the fact TIX were causing problems which they weren't. I said ROBLOX could make and ALT account limit per device. That is not a comeback at all
10MilesWide
#217173255Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:04 PM GMT

"Going to ignore this thread until you get a little bit more educated. :)" That's very ironic coming from an ignorant person
UncleKirill2004
#217173287Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:04 PM GMT

Veroax, That was not a comeback. I simply asked how developers now make ROBUX and that TIX were not making any problems. "deal with it" was supposed to be som,ething to deal with about TIX causing alt account problems. ROBLOX could just have made alt account limits per device.
UncleKirill2004
#217173321Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:05 PM GMT

lol Miles i agree
UncleKirill2004
#217173373Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:05 PM GMT

i found this which i MASSIVELY support : I have very mixed feelings about the removal of our free currency, tix. For those of you reading this who do not know, tix was a free currency you could trade for ROBUX, an alternate way to buy other clothing, though it does take awhile to save up. You would get a daily stipend of Tix for signing in each day, and one Tix per visit your games developed overtime. They removed this early of last year, in April. The ridiculous claims, although valid, do not justify the removal tix. They were running low on profit and needed people to buy more robux and Builders Club, and looked for every reason they could find to remove tix. As quoted from their blog on March 15, 2016: “We have many things in store for the majority of ROBLOX players who do not want to become involved with the ROBUX economy. In the catalog, we intend to provide more free items, so that avatar customization without ROBUX continues to be creative and rich. Today, we have introduced two free packages for your character. Going forward, we will feature the work of top creators in the community as we migrate to a fully community driven catalog.” They have yet to fulfill this promise of free items, and a community driven catalog, and it’s almost been a full year since Tix were removed from roblox altogether. They have yet to let promised features, such as creators publishing hats and gears, be implemented into the roblox economy. As quoted here, the promised feature was mentioned within the same blog: “We are reducing the price floor on shirts and pants from R$10 to R$5. We are reducing the price floor to ensure that creators have more freedom to sell items at lower prices, now that tickets will be removed. We will also be holding regular contests for clothing makers going forward. They will be creating the clothing for our new users and we’ll also be featuring their clothing in the catalog for all users.” “Over time, our catalog will be largely stocked with community created items for all categories, including body parts, animations and gear. All items in the catalog will go through a selection process where we pick the best items for sale, along with the best items that are freely available for everyone. For those items that are freely distributed, there will be fantastic rewards to the catalog developers.” They have yet to implement ANY of this- and clothing designers do not make that much money, considering you have to have Builders Club to be able to make clothes, AND the fact that tix were removed, people have to buy ROBUX or buy builders club with real money. Although I am ALL FOR a catalog driven by the community, as I have wanted to make hats SINCE they announced these promised features, I will have to spend real money out of my pocket, earnings and such in order to contribute the community I love so much. This goes for anyone who wants to contribute their skills to the catalog in making clothes for everyone. They even promised a few ROBUX earnings for those NBCer’s to buy some clothing for themselves- there are free clothing, but the quality of such clothing is not at the high level- at all. They are plain, generic, and demean roblox of its goal- creativity. As stated in the blog, it is for people who do not want to be a part of the economy. So- they are just ignoring those who want to be part of it, and who want to buy clothes, hats, etc to customize their character. They completely ignore the half of the community and are dedicated to the other, which means losses in active users. “Developers can now monetize their game with developer products, gamepasses, and the affiliate program. ROBLOX developers can cash out their ROBUX for dollars which can be spent in the real world.” Yes, but only OBC can cash out robux for real dollars, which costs more money than they will actually earn in the long run. You are basically creating a community with two divided groups- rich and poor. The users with less money but big and great ideas will not be able to create and get rewarded efficiently, since Builders Club is required for you to be a successful creator- which means using your real money. You are building a community that is divided in half and not united together like it should be. You need ROBUX to add products and gamepasses. Which now, since TIX was removed, can only be earned through real money. You have destroyed the economy for your own self-need. “ROBLOX is a place where many game developers get their start. We are committed to making sure new developers get their games discovered. To that end we have created a new email address – ######################## – for you to submit your up and coming games to. These submissions will be reviewed by our marketing team and submissions that meet our editorial standards could end up in the featured games sort. We’ve also identified the top ways our developers are making money in their games and provided this information to you in the Developer section of the site. Soon we’ll release more templates for budding designers to use when creating clothes and items.” So basically you are limiting creations and imagination to the more fortunate community who can afford to be successful, and eliminating your so called “Building power and imagination” for everyone, and reverting it to only those who show promise in an actual career for the department you are encouraging? What happened to “It’s FREE!”. It is not at this point, and only the more fortunate players can be successful, otherwise you have to be an actual developer who talks with roblox to even create games that are played by everyone. Yes it’s good you created an email, for those developers to get noticed, they need money, robux and builders club. That is not how to build a successful community. It’s controlling it so only the dominant creators are at the top of roblox “fame”. Now, it’s become like the real world, where you need money to get anywhere. “In general, anything we reward with currency will ultimately be botted.” Well yes, but that shouldn’t stop you from giving the community some kind of currency reward for being dedicated to your platform. EVERYTHING will be botted eventually no matter what you do, so why not just say “Screw it” and give your players what they deserve? A creativity-filled platform with an online community, where you can customize your character as they so please, that goes across to any game they play instead of them only being able to go to games where you can fully customize your character. Again it’s an illegitimate excuse because the reasons you provided, are not as important as keeping your economy in check. It has fallen apart- such a good decision you have made, with reasonable excuses, no? “Our vision is to Power the Imagination of our community, and to do it more immersively and more socially. Removing tickets is not about greed. It is about simplifying the platform, removing bots and alts, and paving the way for a ROBLOX that is bigger, more engaging, and more fun than ever before.” A summary of your excuses to remove the only thing Non-builders club members have to be a part of the ROBLOX economy. If your vision to power the imagination of your community, don’t make the “imagination and creativity” aspect solely dependant on money for others to make even a little success in their game development.
Pink_Guest
#217173379Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:05 PM GMT

Move the hell on already. i hate myslef
UncleKirill2004
#217173423Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:06 PM GMT

^ No, we shall not move on.
Pink_Guest
#217173691Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:10 PM GMT

You are so sad. I'm not even arguing. You are not worth anything. i hate myslef
10MilesWide
#217173948Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:14 PM GMT

1. Roblox already limited income tix to 1 tix per IP per 24 hours 2. Tix was removed because the richest users were using trade currency bots to make tens of thousands of tix per day. And that's just what ONE rich user could make. More than what all of the very small amount of regular users using bots could make combined But instead of just removing trade currency or punishing the rich players (wouldn't want them to quit, they make roblox so much money :'), they removed tix to entice more users to purchase robux or bc and add microtransactions to their places
DailyRoLord
#217174177Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

I'd want Tix back. But it's not happening, and ROBLOX isn't gonna do it. They saw something wrong with it, and removed it. Now, you are expected to move on. It's been more than a year. This is not quite the "core of ROBLOX" either. Every player will have their own opinion. And, yes, they still haven't made a more user made catalog. That is a promise yet to be filled. No support, simply because the time is too late.
UncleKirill2004
#217174356Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:21 PM GMT

^ I realise it's not gonna happen, but what should happen is how many prmoses ROBLOX made and still not fulfilled.
UncleKirill2004
#217174446Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:23 PM GMT

^ me up there Before anyone says "then why post if you know it won't get added back." Basically it doesn't hurt to try :)
DailyRoLord
#217174513Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:24 PM GMT

^ Well, it won't really get seen here. And as for the promises they made, those should definitely get fulfilled. The community has not forgotten.
UncleKirill2004
#217178766Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:30 PM GMT

Ye but when will the promises actually get fulfilled? ROBLOX hasn't said anything about them
Veroax
#217179109Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:35 PM GMT

"That's very ironic coming from an ignorant person" Thank you, PG'ed account. :) Considering miles got PG'ed a week ago, guessing he got PG'ed by some kid with pimples all over his face begging for attention, lol. Also, OP, if you don't like me because i don't support your suggestions,(Mainly because they are What Not To Suggest.) that's okay with me. :) Also PA
UncleKirill2004
#217179581Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:43 PM GMT

^ Veroax, i never said i don't like you... ... i follow you on ROBLOX
Veroax
#217179703Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:44 PM GMT

"OP, if you don't like me because i don't support your suggestions,(Mainly because they are What Not To Suggest.) that's okay with me. :)" it's fine either way :) Hotdog
UncleKirill2004
#217179789Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:45 PM GMT

^ I just said i follow you...
10MilesWide
#217182336Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

Uncle, stop replying to that idiot There are a lot of people on this site that are too stupid for their own good They're the same idiots that eat up every lie roblox tells them "daily challenges" "muh bots" "free hats" "community safety" "we need the price floor" Roblox even admitted they're trying to get more people to buy robux "Why are we making this change? There are three main reasons: Raise the quality of items in the catalog. Reward makers and sellers of clothing. To incentivize non-paying users to buy ROBUX. " It's listed last, but don't let that fool you; it's the main reason they did it. Think of it like hiding the cons at the end of the pros to make it sound not as bad Once you read the third reason, you'll understand why the price floor was so high when it was released It was only ####### because roblox wasn't making much money from it, but of course idiots will say it's because "roblox listens". When we said we don't want the filter, roblox listened and made it stricter. How nice of them :)
10MilesWide
#217182682Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:28 AM GMT

And I guarantee some ignoramus will use the advanced body colors as another reason for why they think roblox listens That feature only exists because Merely made it, just like outfits. If roblox made outfits, it would have a very low outfit limit for NBC with a higher one for BC, or even BC only
UncleKirill2004
#217301981Friday, May 26, 2017 2:03 AM GMT

@sonickyle I saw someonne that looks just like you on the 2009 ROBLOX trailer
Natej89
#217303983Friday, May 26, 2017 2:39 AM GMT

I wonder why Roblox gets hate sometimes, hmmm... Oh yeah, one reason (Goes to "Goodbye to tix") R+://783955511 "I remain."
nairb
#217304784Friday, May 26, 2017 2:56 AM GMT

"Bots my boy!" Patched.
Veroax
#217550815Sunday, May 28, 2017 6:37 PM GMT

"Uncle, stop replying to that idiot" Thank you for guessing my name! my name is indeed called Thomas Idiot tentsworth
TradeSafe
#217551158Sunday, May 28, 2017 6:40 PM GMT

Not sure I'd call tickets the core of ROBLOX.