PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216892235Friday, May 19, 2017 1:44 PM GMT

I think you should consider thinking about that and not listen to the famous opinion to make yourself look good and into the 'COOL PEOPLE'. Illogical and pathetic people these days smh. Tell me how he is overrated, I #### ### some points on my post over this one.
Shyamos
#216892307Friday, May 19, 2017 1:47 PM GMT

seeing a lot of kanye and kendrick in this thread how are they overrated, they deserve the praise
DoraKillz
#216892682Friday, May 19, 2017 2:01 PM GMT

^ Kanye should stick to producing, tbh
xabi
#216894073Friday, May 19, 2017 2:48 PM GMT

i think both kanye and kendrick are overrated but they're both p good ig
VitoDonatelli
#216896182Friday, May 19, 2017 3:42 PM GMT

"His speed of rapping. His rhymes His Flows His Lyrics, There you go mate you asked for it. Now explain me HOW he is overrated. You can't point out something without having some literal proofs, your turn." "His speed of rapping." speed =/= skill and there are plenty of people who can rap faster so he isn't special "His rhymes His Flows" again, there are tons of people who can do this better than him "Hi Lyrics" yes, "waaa waaa, im trailer trash and the rap community made it harder for me since im white" he's not the only white rapper out there and his lyrics aren't that deep he's overrated because he's one of the more popular white rappers and he makes blue collar equivalent of gangsta rap so that somehow equates to meaningful lyrics. if you're just listening to him because of "le speed xdddd," listen to worldwide choppers by tech n9ne hang the blessed dj
xabi
#216896429Friday, May 19, 2017 3:48 PM GMT

worldwide choppers made me suicidal
PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216896505Friday, May 19, 2017 3:49 PM GMT

So Because some rappers can do something better than him, he's bad at doing the specific thing, and you haven't given me a proper reason yet all you claimed was "White people" and listening to his "trash" lyrics. I guess he won so many Grammy Awards for nothing. Pointing out that someone can do better is NOTHING. I'm not comparing him to anyone here, I'm trying to prove my point. Take your BS somewhere else.
VitoDonatelli
#216896540Friday, May 19, 2017 3:50 PM GMT

"worldwide choppers made me suicidal" it's tech n9ne so that's kind of a given hang the blessed dj
VitoDonatelli
#216896739Friday, May 19, 2017 3:55 PM GMT

"So Because some rappers can do something better than him, he's bad at doing the specific thing, and you haven't given me a proper reason yet all you claimed was "White people" and listening to his "trash" lyrics. I guess he won so many Grammy Awards for nothing. Pointing out that someone can do better is NOTHING. I'm not comparing him to anyone here, I'm trying to prove my point. Take your BS somewhere else." wth, i never said he was bad because he's white, i said he capitalizes it and cries about it in his lyrics if there are people that are better than him and aren't commended as much that's the exact definition of being overrated p.s. just saying "lyrics, rhymes, flow," etc., is not making points, you didn't explain what made them quality bye sweaty ;) hang the blessed dj
PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216896886Friday, May 19, 2017 3:59 PM GMT

Lmao Emimen won 1x Rap song 7x Rap album of the year [grammys] I hope I made it more "defined" to you. smh
VitoDonatelli
#216896997Friday, May 19, 2017 4:01 PM GMT

"Lmao Emimen won 1x Rap song 7x Rap album of the year [grammys] I hope I made it more "defined" to you. smh" again, tell me what makes him deserve the award the fact that he's successful and isn't good proves my point that he's overrated, i still don't think you understand what overrated means hang the blessed dj
xabi
#216897115Friday, May 19, 2017 4:04 PM GMT

"it's tech n9ne so that's kind of a given" yeah v true "Lmao Emimen won 1x Rap song 7x Rap album of the year [grammys] I hope I made it more "defined" to you. smh" LOL u think grammies = not overrated/good
PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216897136Friday, May 19, 2017 4:04 PM GMT

You need to be more informative about how he's overrated YOU can't just say 'OMG EMINEM OVERRATED YES HE HAS BAD SONGS LYRICS NOOB, BAD FLOWS, BETTER WHITE PEOPLE RAPPERS THAN HIM OMG YES!!!!" That literally describes how you're arguing right now. You've made no real points now but straight out points that make no sense.
xabi
#216897224Friday, May 19, 2017 4:06 PM GMT

"You need to be more informative about how he's overrated YOU can't just say 'OMG EMINEM OVERRATED YES HE HAS BAD SONGS LYRICS NOOB, BAD FLOWS, BETTER WHITE PEOPLE RAPPERS THAN HIM OMG YES!!!!" That literally describes how you're arguing right now. You've made no real points now but straight out points that make no sense." you've made no real points yourself lol? it's all opinion but in my opinion (which just so happens to be the best opinion on planet earth) is that eminem is the most boring, corny, overrated lyricist to hit the mainstream bar maybe logic but it's close so idk
PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216897244Friday, May 19, 2017 4:06 PM GMT

@Xabi Oh I think you do like nothing at all and still can win the grammy? That makes no sense lmao. The winners actually do something to archive it what the heck do you think they do then?
PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216897267Friday, May 19, 2017 4:07 PM GMT

And take a look at my previous posts I've made some points. Look before you talk, smh illogical guy.
VitoDonatelli
#216897282Friday, May 19, 2017 4:07 PM GMT

"You need to be more informative about how he's overrated YOU can't just say 'OMG EMINEM OVERRATED YES HE HAS BAD SONGS LYRICS NOOB, BAD FLOWS, BETTER WHITE PEOPLE RAPPERS THAN HIM OMG YES!!!!" That literally describes how you're arguing right now. You've made no real points now but straight out points that make no sense." how stupid can you be, you don't even understand what you're trying to debate about >READ THIS CAREFULLY, MY POINT IS THAT BECAUSE HE ISN'T THAT GOOD HE DOESN'T DESERVE AS MUCH PRAISE AS HE GETS. THAT'S WHAT BEING OVERRATED MEANS YOU DILLWEED. hang the blessed dj
xabi
#216897294Friday, May 19, 2017 4:08 PM GMT

"^^^ Tell me how he is overrated. I'll tell him what makes him good: His speed of rapping. His rhymes His Flows His Lyrics, There you go mate you asked for it. Now explain me HOW he is overrated. You can't point out something without having some literal proofs, your turn." ^ you said this in case you didn't already know "You need to be more informative about how he's overrated YOU can't just say 'OMG EMINEM OVERRATED YES HE HAS BAD SONGS LYRICS NOOB, BAD FLOWS, BETTER WHITE PEOPLE RAPPERS THAN HIM OMG YES!!!!" That literally describes how you're arguing right now. You've made no real points now but straight out points that make no sense." ^ you also said this, in case you didn't already know uhh???
PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216897353Friday, May 19, 2017 4:09 PM GMT

^ What the heck are you trying to point out lmao. I know what overrated means and I'm trying to prove he's NOT overrated.
VitoDonatelli
#216897410Friday, May 19, 2017 4:11 PM GMT

alright let's take this one step at a time: what makes his lyrics good? hang the blessed dj
PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216897455Friday, May 19, 2017 4:12 PM GMT

Xabi, since you're pointing out my points, how about you explain me in an informative way how Eminem is overrated, not that "A lot of people are better than him".
xabi
#216897507Friday, May 19, 2017 4:14 PM GMT

"^ What the heck are you trying to point out lmao." i thought it was fairly clear that you contradicted yourself you said what makes him good is his 'speed of rapping', his 'rhymes', his 'flows', his 'lyrics', and to you that's sufficient evidence that eminem is not overrated, but saying that there are plenty of other rappers that can rap faster than him, have better lyrics, better flows and overall better songs is not?
PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216897521Friday, May 19, 2017 4:14 PM GMT

What makes his lyrics good? The rhymes I would love to give you the lyrics of his songs but since ROBLOX censors everything I can't send the link.
PeleFellOffFenceRIP
#216897564Friday, May 19, 2017 4:15 PM GMT

@xabi are we talking about other rappers right now?
VitoDonatelli
#216897589Friday, May 19, 2017 4:16 PM GMT

overrate: have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved. i.e. winning a grammy when there are plenty of other people who deserve it more since they have more talent... hang the blessed dj