TheLastMaster
#21732666Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:39 PM GMT

I sheath my Katanas and run to a tall but old and thick tree and start to climb. I climb it untill I am higher than the newer trees and look for the hospital or anything else.
loluntilmypie
#21732726Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:40 PM GMT

Leviti heard Messilita. "She sounds like she's in trouble!" Leviti teleported next to Messilita. "What--" He was cut off by the same katana and nearly had his nose cut off. "Who the...?!"
Jandroy
#21732863Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:42 PM GMT

The figure retreated from the forest...away from here.... --- Messilita aimed at the Figure but she did not shoot...She holstered the gun, "Too late..." She said.
TheLastMaster
#21732912Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:43 PM GMT

I enter the seen after jumping down from a tree. The attacker jumps down as well "well...well...well Chris Xavier, looking for Kerry?" I lunge but miss him by inchs and disarms me from that Katana.
TheLastMaster
#21733002Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:44 PM GMT

You guys hear our swords clash in the dense forest. The attacker steps back "Chrissy-kins you have got better with your wooden sword haven't you...!" He jumped back as I tried to decapitate him.
loluntilmypie
#21733049Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:45 PM GMT

Scizo looked around for some food, but there was nothing in sight. "... How does your leg feel now?" She asked Lucia.
Jandroy
#21733081Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:46 PM GMT

{I have recently decided Kardinal will not be your only enemy now...}
Jandroy
#21733127Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:47 PM GMT

"Better...but it would take a while for it to heal..." Lucia said...breathing a little abnormally...
loluntilmypie
#21733201Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:48 PM GMT

(Mmmkay) Scizo suddenly heard a rustling noise in a nearby tree. She took a couple of steps back and glared at the nearest tree, her hears folded back and gritting her teeth.
TheLastMaster
#21733252Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:49 PM GMT

Back in the dense forest me and my ex trainer clash and fight furiously. Bad for both of us when we disarm each other at the same time. He runs away picking up his Katana and throwing a knife at me which gets lodged into my kidney. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream and I fall to the floor in agony.
TheLastMaster
#21733349Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:50 PM GMT

I walk into our clearing and kneel, slowly bleeding to death. I sob and put my Katana tip to my heart.
TheLastMaster
#21733448Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:52 PM GMT

(Yea I am bored and I want to exit the roleplay so) *Stabs* *die* shock horror
Jandroy
#21733695Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:56 PM GMT

{O_O} Messilita looked around...and eventually caught sight of Lucia... "HEY!!!" She yelled as she called out to her...
loluntilmypie
#21733728Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:57 PM GMT

Scizo jumped up into the tree, wondering who was up there. Within moments she was smashed back down to the floor and landed in front of Lucia. She snarled. "Get out here! Now!" Within moments, a Black Hedgehog appeared from the tree, showing his fangs. "I know you..." He said to Scizo. They both circled each other, neither of them bearing weapons.
Jandroy
#21733871Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:00 PM GMT

"huh?" Lucia stared at the Black hedgehog...
loluntilmypie
#21734074Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:03 PM GMT

"Krater..." Scizo said. (That's the guys name) "Oh, so you STILL remember?" The hedgehog's face suddenly lashed out, the skin folding away and revealing a rather grotesque face screaming. The skin folded back over and they both continued circling each other. "Stay out of this..." Scizo said to Lucia and Messilita. "Things'll get nasty..."
Jandroy
#21734220Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:06 PM GMT

Messilita was ready to defend Lucia...no matter what...Its sisterly love...
loluntilmypie
#21734399Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:09 PM GMT

Suddenly Krater stood still for a second, and so did Scizo at the same time. "BuahahahAHAHAHAhehehe..." He laughed manically, then lunged straight at Scizo. Scizo frontflipped over him and punched Krater in the neck, hearing a snap. He then clicked his neck back into place, and his scorpion-like tail dashed at Scizo. Scizo dismembered the tail from his body, but she ended up pulling Krater towards him, and he used his heel to send her flying into a tree. "Long time no see..." He muttered, walking past Lucia and Messilita.
Jandroy
#21734542Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:12 PM GMT

"Hey,You leave her alone! She has enough problems already!!" Messilita formed herself as a roadblock... "Messilita..." Lucia tried to convinve her to stop...
loluntilmypie
#21734693Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:15 PM GMT

"More bait, I see." Krater grabbed Messilita by the head and lifted her up, smirking and his eyes glaring at her. He snapped his free hand, and a spark of fire came from it. "You should never have been--" he was cut off by Scizo springing out of nowhere and landing a kick to his gut, sending him backwards. He skidded to a halt on his feet. "YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!" Scizo shouted out at him. "Find somewhere to hide." Scizo whispered to Lucia and Messilita, not taking her eyes off of Krater.
Jandroy
#21734811Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:17 PM GMT

Messilita coughed a little...but she recovered and took Lucia to a safe spot behind some fallen trees and rocks... --- The sky turned bright...a strom began to brew in the night sky.
loluntilmypie
#21734961Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:21 PM GMT

Krater started to stomp up to Scizo, shaking the ground with each step. When he got near he threw a few punches, all of them connecting. As he was about to land a kick, Scizo ducked underneath him then gave a huge uppercut, lifting him up into the air. She jumped up at him and delivered a strong punch, smashing Krater back down to the floor. She then tried landing on him with her feet, but Krater rolled out of the way then sprung at her. Scizo blocked it then jumped backwards. "You've learnt." Krater said. They both circled each other again, both giving the 'I'm gonna tear your face off' look. It also started to rain.
loluntilmypie
#21735204Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:26 PM GMT

Leviti teleported next to Lucia and Messilita. "What's going on?" He asked. Suddenly, he saw Scizo get propelled over their heads, then Krater followed. "Who's that?!"
Jandroy
#21735265Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:28 PM GMT

Loud thunder deafened smaller animal's ears as they ran off for their homes for shelter...Messilita and Lucia found some logs and build a small shelter for them to stay inside temporarily...they wood was thin and fragile...it was taken from the debri of Kardinal's base... "Please be safe." Lucia somewhat prayed for Scizo...not religiously...but hopefully. Messilita patted Lucia's back.also hoping she could give some support other than cheer Scizo as if it was a fighting tourney or something... More thunder was heard...and it rained much heavier...
loluntilmypie
#21735416Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:32 PM GMT

Krater had Scizo pinned down on the same rock she was standing on earlier on, standing on her throat, but just letting her breathe. "Aw... the same rock you prayed on is the same rock you'll die on..." Krater's face suddenly peeled away, with the same grotesque face screaming at her, then it folded back. "I'm strong enough to kill you." Scizo struggled to say, and kicked Krater in the back, then used her other leg to push him up into the air and away from her. She pushed herself back up and watched Krater land back on his feet. "Oh... round 2 now..." Krater laughed evilly, and suddenly both his hands burst into flames as he glared at Scizo menacingly.