of     1   

hungergamer567
#216783257Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:00 PM GMT

Ok. I understand why the chat filter exists. When it first released in 2013 I honestly didn't mind it. They censored only the bad words and it was not too bad well for my case. But recently things got REALLY out of hand. Things such as numbers and other stuff get censored even though let's be real here what is so bad about the number six? Oh.. Wait.. MeepCity. Those who played in ANY of the parties know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.. Roblox I understand that your trying to make the game kid friendly and stuff and trying to stop the bad news reports about the site. (Search it up Roblox on Google and click News to see what I'm talking about.) But when I'm chating to my friends and asking them like.. "Wanna go on Discord?" And THAT gets filtered then there is a huge problem. Not only that Roleplaying (I MEAN ACTUAL ROLEPLAYING.) is nearly impossible for me because my name gets tagged.. Come on.. What is so bad about the name Kiyoshi or Shinji? Again. I understand why you're doing this.. However right now you just made a strict Chat Filter and pretty much ruin chatting on Roblox forcing me to use something like Discord. Just please make the chat filter like back then. Otherwise at this point I'm pretty much just gonna switch to Discord..
dabritishboy111
#216783303Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:02 PM GMT

Roblox doesnt make the filter, some other company does. Not sure what their name is. Wenger Out
quokkanut
#216783430Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:06 PM GMT

didn't they make the chat filter stricter because people were complaining about roblox not being safe enough for kids? i hate the chat filter too, but i think it's understandable that roblox doesn't want to get their head blown off
Fasfiul
#216783595Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:11 PM GMT

DOES ANIME
Happyboyonline
#216784061Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:26 PM GMT

They should add something like a teen and above / 16+ filter, which only has swear words and inappropriate words filtered, but lets you say numbers and social media services. At that point, you surely would know not to give your personal details. Of course though, they would need some filter to check what they're saying so it doesn't go too far though. Hopefully, this would keep the parents calm about their kids, and we would be able to use the chat no problem. That's IF they do this.
SnivyDroid
#216785856Wednesday, May 17, 2017 5:30 PM GMT

i think it was called active filter or something, companies buy it and implement it. It starts of with a pure whitelist that gets softer once it learns. be patient and the filter will become less restricted.

of     1