of     1   

LilLatiosGamingYT
#216886198Friday, May 19, 2017 10:21 AM GMT

So far, NBC members usually don't purchase robux. A few do, but mostly it's going to be that robot guy and girl thing. And quite a bit of those users go around asking for robux. Just yesterday, I got asked twice in the same game. I even almost got hacked from my account for being a BC member! (I wasn't OBC or TBC like I am likely today, mind you) That got me thinking: What if NBC users could do things, like join groups or play a game, for a few robux a day? Basicly, this means that you don't have to pay to get something, or just get it for every day you play Roblox (Tickets, sorry about that) . You can just do some things to get a small amount of currency. Simple as that. Now, I bet you wonder a few questions. Q: What should we do to get this daily robux stuff? A: Roblox could probably do... -Add someone to your friends list -Get or become someone's follower -Make a Comment on a catalog item. -Play a game -Join a group You get the idea. Q: Is it the same amount? A: No. Depending on the difficulty, more robux should (or maybe not) be rewarded. Q: What about alternates donating to real accounts? A: Simple Solution: A user must play for a select amount of days or hours before they get daily quests. Q: What about BC? Do they get anything? A: Along with their daily bonus they get already, BC could earn more robux from quests or get more quests instead. Q: Are you a muffin? A: Yes. I am totally a muffin. Any suggestions? Leave a comment!
TheRealExwum
#216886382Friday, May 19, 2017 10:27 AM GMT

ok, so the first question kind of puzzles me, but whatever, i'll give my opinion on it here, first off, doesn't this seem like some really small quests for robux? considering their value when compared with money. second off... Q: What should we do to get this daily robux stuff? A: Roblox could probably do... -Add someone to your friends list -Is it that hard to get someone to accept your friend request? really? -Get or become someone's follower -With the follower glitch, this is a bit weird. -Make a Comment on a catalog item. -What?! With all the spam that we have now? No! -Play a game -Pure disappointment. -Join a group -What he said ^^^ to be honest, this seems like a great idea, but the whole quest thing that you're suggesting is a bit too small for robux. if you don't understand, please reply. thanks. ~Exwum
NoobMaster936
#216886970Friday, May 19, 2017 10:47 AM GMT

I'm just going to say it before others do, inflation and botting.
therobloxsoldier084
#216888011Friday, May 19, 2017 11:19 AM GMT

This is why I do not want bots. Then people are still suggesting these stuff, IT WILL CAUSE INFLATION. If they would do quests, then there will be no point of the robux then. It will also cause bankruptcy. "There I am! Let's get me! What would I expect for today?" -trs084
Miksir13
#216889311Friday, May 19, 2017 12:02 PM GMT

No, I don't think ROBLOX would do that because tickets already got removed for being able to get them for Robux and It's pretty poor idea...
Miksir13
#216889343Friday, May 19, 2017 12:03 PM GMT

@therobloxsoldier084 I agree.
ludvoko
#216889427Friday, May 19, 2017 12:06 PM GMT

I agree too. NBC players do that to me a lot
beastboy8171
#216890426Friday, May 19, 2017 12:42 PM GMT

heres an idea, dont give your ######## to bacon hair skrubs
LilLatiosGamingYT
#216913751Friday, May 19, 2017 10:07 PM GMT

So many comments, much more then what I thought there would be. I'll reply to them all just right now. The Real: I was just suggesting ideas for the quests. We could probably make this a number that gets higher the more you do quests so it's harder to get the reward, whatever it may be, too. And about "just not enough to earn robux" or whatever, we could possibly make this like a loyalty meter for the rewards and every time it fills a NBC member gets (insert single digit number here) robux. Noob Master: Why I'm saying it should just be a tiny amount it the previous reply. Inflation wouldn't be too big provided a player doesn't spend his life making accounts to donate to himself. And, like I said, wait time for quest. Days, more like weeks or months? Plus maybe verify the security things. Plus must be active a few hours per couple days. Then Inflation and Botting won't be much a problem. The Roblox Soldier: Refer to the above. Same with everyone else below him except the last comment. beastboy: Your post is hashtags, so I will assume you just said "Don't give your cookies to bacon hair" This is NOT a Bump.
Pumaface011
#216914272Friday, May 19, 2017 10:15 PM GMT

This makes no sense, you get robux for REPLYING ON SOMETHING??
LilLatiosGamingYT
#216916896Friday, May 19, 2017 11:01 PM GMT

Puma, I was making a suggestion. If this becomes a thing (which it won't regardless of NBC wanting stuff) they don't have to add that
Hassan2005
#216917023Friday, May 19, 2017 11:03 PM GMT

Wow What A Great Idea!!

of     1