of     1   

LorenzoAlacran
#217005074Sunday, May 21, 2017 5:29 AM GMT

Fetty: I'm outta my mind when it comes to you, I'm blind in one eye when it comes to my crew, baby bought new shoes crazy s*** on you, baby wearing all out blue, remy boyz on you, (Yeah) Fetty (Chorus): Everyone comin' at me and I'm kinda mad about it (X3) Fetty: We the next Cali Swag just everyone survives, got at least 1 million knives if you think about it, choppin' up chives getting 80s vibes (Skwaaa), I'll take a sip, I'll f*** her without you even hearing the zip (skrt), I'm the next big thing in the rap game b**** it ain't math yae Fetty (Chorus): Everyone comin' at me and I'm kinda mad about it (X3) Quavo: (Quavo!) I'm kinda split, it's my new s***, It's a bit lit Takeoff: I'm the baddest here and I'm the baddest yet (Takeoff!), hold up is that Offset, he said his first name Brett and his favorite team the New York Mets! (woo!) Offset: Yeah that's me, better watch out I'm as sneaky as a bumble bee b**** I ain't go p (e) e (X4) Fetty (Chorus): Everyone comin' at me and I'm kinda mad about it (X3) Fetty: Harlem Fetty mad as f*** I'm not as bad as a cu**, baby hit me up when it 9 AM but I cry day-um, day-um, I might be too lit for a bad n**** if you think about it but I think we should drink out a drought baby hit the scout!

of     1