of     1   

EagIeBonesFalconhawk
#217062501Monday, May 22, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

Hi-Five Soup by The Aquabats Sure, it's a ton more childish than they're other album and a lot more pop-ish, even some songs are cheeringly grating like B.F.F., features auto tune which kind of makes fun of it's popularity, it's so saccharinely happy and energetic. Some people claim it's there worse which is true, but it's such an enjoyable and fun album ranks higher than Return but below, above, or around Charge. I took one listen at it and got it right away and was not disappointed the first time, unlike Charge and tracks like Shark Fighter, Hey Homies, and Luck Dragon Lady are truly awesome and amazing and even tracks I didn't like as much didn't bother me except B.F.F. and Poppin' A Wheelie got repetitive after a while. It's surely no Charge, but it's even more fun. Put down your chainsaw and listen to me, mashed potatoes can be your friends
EagIeBonesFalconhawk
#217062594Monday, May 22, 2017 12:56 AM GMT

*an album that people hate Sorry, was trying to make sure my long post made sense and trying to think of what people hated about it, that I liked about. Put down your chainsaw and listen to me, mashed potatoes can be your friends
EagIeBonesFalconhawk
#217063264Monday, May 22, 2017 1:06 AM GMT

I still long for their older themes and genre eclecticism even with a strange mixture of ska punk and surf rock as their main genre. I miss their ska, but really I wish they brought back the surf, did more variety of genres, and had a cooler mix of genres like their ska days. I can listen to them without horns, though the horns mixed with rocking guitars sounded really good in The Floating Eye of Death. But, H5S was still very entertaining and Charge very good without the horns. Put down your chainsaw and listen to me, mashed potatoes can be your friends
Loyal2One
#217065501Monday, May 22, 2017 1:39 AM GMT

Everything BMTH except the new album, which i don't like at all the lyrics are immature and whiny, just like the vocals the songwriting isnt always that great but i used to be really into bmth, and i feel nostalgic when i occasionally listen to them
captc
#217067331Monday, May 22, 2017 2:09 AM GMT

most ppl here dont like my taste soo.... all of it? Lobstery's Prophet of the Ro-Rap War
EagIeBonesFalconhawk
#217088158Monday, May 22, 2017 1:59 PM GMT

But yeah, Cap does that people also include critics and stuff. Put down your chainsaw and listen to me, mashed potatoes can be your friends Put down your chainsaw and listen to me, mashed potatoes can be your friends
EagIeBonesFalconhawk
#217088231Monday, May 22, 2017 2:01 PM GMT

Sorry for double siggy, Explore.exe is lagging .and I don't feel like logging off and I forget about it this morning and it was bedtime around the time of the lag. Put down your chainsaw and listen to me, mashed potatoes can be your friends
Tonightless
#217091445Monday, May 22, 2017 3:28 PM GMT

What loyal said, There Is A Hell is actually the album what got me into metalcore and is still one of my most favorite albums to this day.

of     1