of     1   

Lieuna
#217380048Saturday, May 27, 2017 3:12 AM GMT

This thread is going to cover basically any suggestions I think ROBLOX needs. Feel free to reply below if you agree or not, just if you don't at least give a decent reason why. #1 - Copied Clothes Copied clothing is a enormous problem. I cannot stress this enough. Clothing is someone's art, their piece of work, so it belongs to the creator of the item. Not only is it thieft to steal someone else's work/art, but it is also cruel. I consider it against copyright because anything you make that is originally yours automatically has the CREATOR'S copyright on it. When you copy their clothing, you go against their copyright. This is a extremely cruel thing to do, so I HIGHLY suggest you don't. To fix this, I recommend putting a system that is actually checked by a HUMAN to search if that outfit had been created before by someone else. If it was, decline the item. However, if the first owner of that clothing item made a duplicate of it because of errors, fixes, etc. then of course let them re-upload the item. #2 - Delete Place Button What I mean by a "Delete place button" is NOT the button to take a place out of a game. I literally mean on the "Places" page in the develop tab, there should be a "Delete place" button. I say this because lots of ROBLOXIANS/developers have plenty of places that they don't want or use anymore. However, they have to let it sit there in their places tab forever and ever. If there was a delete place button, you could delete the places you don't want/use anymore and possibly move them to a trash area somewhere else. This way, it organizes the places page and doesn't require your device to load all those useless places anymore. #3 - Change Group Name This one is totally a opinion one, so don't hate on me for it. I believe there should be a "Change Group Name" button somewhere in the group settings to change the group for several reasons. One reason is because some people make grammar mistakes when they type in the group name and don't realize it until they've actually paid for the group. Another reason is because some people want to add on or remove something from the name to make it different/better. Finally, I think there should be a change group name button so people who change their mind and want a totally different group name have the option to do so. #4 - Other Form of Currency I believe there should be another system of currency besides robux, like tix was. It doesn't have to be tix, but just something similar. Some people don't want to waste money on robux for virtual items, and would rather be able to earn daily rewards/currency to be able to save up for those items. I have nothing against this, after all why waste money on VIRTUAL items when you could basically get them for free after a few days or so? #5 - Censoring Issues I cannot stress this any more. The censoring system is censoring things that don't need to be censored. "The" used to be censored, but thankfully fixed. Other things that are as dumb as that have been censored too. It needs to stop. You can censor inappropriate things from younger ROBLOXIAN aged members, but certainly not the 13+. Everyone 13+ has certainly heard curse words/"bad words." There is no reason to cover them up for 13+, however I have nothing against it for younger ROBLOXIANS. #6 - Make hats/accessories/etc. ROBLOX tells us that they "Power imagination," while we do have an amazing selection in things like studio, ingame, etc., what about hats/accessories/etc.? I think it would be an amazing idea to let people make official hats/accessories for ROBLOX. Not only does it expand creativity, but it also lets people share their work in a more larger variety. Now, I say that there would be a moderation system like clothes, decals, models, etc. just keep to what I stated in #1. Don't let copied work go through, delete/ban it! These are just a few of my suggestions, if you have more feel free to share below! I would love to see some of your suggestions. Also, if you agree with this please spread it around so it gets ROBLOX's attention and they can finally realize these issues are huge problems. Also remember that if you don't agree with one or more of these, then feel free to say why below but please have an explanation, otherwise it's a waste of our time. Thank you so much for reading all of this, I really do appreciate it. I also would appreciate it if you would spread this around, as previously stated. xoxo
leecholantern
#217381865Saturday, May 27, 2017 3:39 AM GMT

YES YES YES
Sinstress
#217382326Saturday, May 27, 2017 3:46 AM GMT

YES
Awildnoob111
#217384363Saturday, May 27, 2017 4:16 AM GMT

#1. yes but that would be insanely difficult to add and manage #2. you can just delete the file and make it inactive, or just replace it with another place. but it'd be nice to do it slightly more quickly #3. yes #4. no. any free currency will have a flaw that will be exploited #5. as much as everyone would love for this to happen, roblox would have to change it's ratings in order to make such a drastic change so quickly, that disses soccer moms #6. 9 million dominus retextures ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗᵉˣᵗ ⁱˢ ᵃˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵘˢᶜᵘˡᵉ ᵃˢ ᵐʸ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵗᵒ ˡⁱᵛᵉ.
Fasfiul
#217384473Saturday, May 27, 2017 4:17 AM GMT

too bad I have to copy clothes due to me on tablet
legoetlego25
#217387204Saturday, May 27, 2017 5:01 AM GMT

i love this i haven't seen such bravely
Miles_M0rales
#217387334Saturday, May 27, 2017 5:03 AM GMT

support 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞? ~𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬
Lieuna
#217492897Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:15 AM GMT

@AWildnoob111, #1, it might be but it's worth it. Besides they will eventually work it out. #2, making it inactive doesn't delete the place. It just doesn't make it public. #4, possibly but they can patch it. Besides the free currency wouldn't be as valuable as robux. It'd be way less like tix was. #5, it doesn't have to be so quick. I understand it will take some time, but the censoring issues need to stop it's ridiculous. #6, again I said keep to what I said in #1, have it to where copies of original work is moderated/blocked. xoxo
leecholantern
#217493460Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:23 AM GMT

bump
C0RRUPT3
#217493768Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:28 AM GMT

I love this BUT the last suggestion and the free currency. people will make dominus versions that look stupid, and then for the free currency, it will be abused.
Lieuna
#217494040Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:32 AM GMT

@C0RRUPT3, #6. Still, anything copied from a original ROBLOX item can be moderated/blocked. There are actual people out there who make amazing meshes and textures that would be great to be official ROBLOX hats/accessories. #4, I do agree with you on that however some people do not want to waste their money or don't have that kind of extra money for BC/ROBUX every so often. Something like tix would be exceptional for these people. xoxo
NoobMaster936
#217494802Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:43 AM GMT

"#1 - Copied Clothes Copied clothing is a enormous problem. I cannot stress this enough. Clothing is someone's art, their piece of work, so it belongs to the creator of the item. Not only is it thieft to steal someone else's work/art, but it is also cruel. I consider it against copyright because anything you make that is originally yours automatically has the CREATOR'S copyright on it. When you copy their clothing, you go against their copyright. This is a extremely cruel thing to do, so I HIGHLY suggest you don't. To fix this, I recommend putting a system that is actually checked by a HUMAN to search if that outfit had been created before by someone else. If it was, decline the item. However, if the first owner of that clothing item made a duplicate of it because of errors, fixes, etc. then of course let them re-upload the item. #2 - Delete Place Button What I mean by a "Delete place button" is NOT the button to take a place out of a game. I literally mean on the "Places" page in the develop tab, there should be a "Delete place" button. I say this because lots of ROBLOXIANS/developers have plenty of places that they don't want or use anymore. However, they have to let it sit there in their places tab forever and ever. If there was a delete place button, you could delete the places you don't want/use anymore and possibly move them to a trash area somewhere else. This way, it organizes the places page and doesn't require your device to load all those useless places anymore. #3 - Change Group Name This one is totally a opinion one, so don't hate on me for it. I believe there should be a "Change Group Name" button somewhere in the group settings to change the group for several reasons. One reason is because some people make grammar mistakes when they type in the group name and don't realize it until they've actually paid for the group. Another reason is because some people want to add on or remove something from the name to make it different/better. Finally, I think there should be a change group name button so people who change their mind and want a totally different group name have the option to do so. #4 - Other Form of Currency I believe there should be another system of currency besides robux, like tix was. It doesn't have to be tix, but just something similar. Some people don't want to waste money on robux for virtual items, and would rather be able to earn daily rewards/currency to be able to save up for those items. I have nothing against this, after all why waste money on VIRTUAL items when you could basically get them for free after a few days or so? #5 - Censoring Issues I cannot stress this any more. The censoring system is censoring things that don't need to be censored. "The" used to be censored, but thankfully fixed. Other things that are as dumb as that have been censored too. It needs to stop. You can censor inappropriate things from younger ROBLOXIAN aged members, but certainly not the 13+. Everyone 13+ has certainly heard curse words/"bad words." There is no reason to cover them up for 13+, however I have nothing against it for younger ROBLOXIANS. #6 - Make hats/accessories/etc. ROBLOX tells us that they "Power imagination," while we do have an amazing selection in things like studio, ingame, etc., what about hats/accessories/etc.? I think it would be an amazing idea to let people make official hats/accessories for ROBLOX. Not only does it expand creativity, but it also lets people share their work in a more larger variety. Now, I say that there would be a moderation system like clothes, decals, models, etc. just keep to what I stated in #1. Don't let copied work go through, delete/ban it! These are just a few of my suggestions, if you have more feel free to share below! I would love to see some of your suggestions. Also, if you agree with this please spread it around so it gets ROBLOX's attention and they can finally realize these issues are huge problems. Also remember that if you don't agree with one or more of these, then feel free to say why below but please have an explanation, otherwise it's a waste of our time. Thank you so much for reading all of this, I really do appreciate it. I also would appreciate it if you would spread this around, as previously stated. " 1) All property is owned by Roblox, players may make it but in technicality it is officially owned by Roblox, sorry I think with this technicality copying won't stop for a long time. 2) Sure, I support. 3) Fine but to do this you need to pay 1k robux, you pay 1k to change your username. You should pay 1k for future group changes. To add to your suggestion, they should just add a Preview button for groups. 4)...This will get bashed on instantly, just be glade you did this early in the morning. 5) The Filter system isn't as aggressive as it was before, but I do agree it should be tweaked a bit more. 6) I have read from numerous threads whining about adding UGC to roblox, 70% of the repliers stated that UGC was suppose to come this may. BUT! No one has heard any thing of it, and May is close to being over. I think it's safe to say we won't be getting UGC or at least not as of right now. Sorry if most of the things I replied too was exactly productive, I'm actually half-asleep right now.
legoetlego25
#217520437Sunday, May 28, 2017 1:22 PM GMT

^ this is the internet no one cares
DailyRoLord
#217520536Sunday, May 28, 2017 1:24 PM GMT

I. Yeah, clothing copying should be stressed more, but this will always happen. II. Support. III. Full support. IV. No support. Tix is gone, deal with it. V. The filter is bad for everyone, not just teens. VI. Support.
Varlixion
#217521333Sunday, May 28, 2017 1:35 PM GMT

SUPPORT *puts on fake mustache and glasses* SUPPORT

of     1