GearBlade654
#219853436Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:16 AM GMT

(I kinda planned for Five to be one of those glass cannons with stupidly high speed but hilariously low defense.) (Granted, thinking about it more has me think that shooting the bullet's OP, void that.) (Not sure about the box, though. How fast is Vanish?)
GearBlade654
#219853521Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:17 AM GMT

(pls don't ban me for this.)
Golden_General
#219854475Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:34 AM GMT

(Gear, you are not banned. Vanish is faster than he normally is in cloak mode so he should be average human speed right now.)
GearBlade654
#219854601Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:36 AM GMT

(i'll void. pls forgive.) Five Quickly drawing his revolver, he took aim at Vanish and fired it. Granted, it was probably going to miss as Five's aim was NOT one of his strong points. "Reign? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to stop you." Gear This isn't good. That's the only thought running through my head as I draw my minigun. I'm trained for the open field. Not fighting in buildings. I still have my martial arts, however. And my swords. Here goes. I walk slowly to Vanish, drawing one katana.
SwedishLemon
#219854629Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:37 AM GMT

(Gear you're banned now. You can never return, so says me. Yep yep, totally.)
SwedishLemon
#219856419Tuesday, June 27, 2017 5:07 AM GMT

(So what are we going to do about Laser Lance crashing a car through the building? So far no one's reacted.)
ReaIG
#219857500Tuesday, June 27, 2017 5:26 AM GMT

tf is this noob
Golden_General
#219859374Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:02 AM GMT

(What Swed what did he do wrong)
SwedishLemon
#219859686Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:08 AM GMT

(Nothing. It's just you haven't made Vanish react to being hit by a car.)
TheDarkGod13
#219868804Tuesday, June 27, 2017 10:27 AM GMT

MegaMetro Police Officer Jan Fletchings was having a slow day. The most exciting incident had been the pursuit of a "dangerous robber" who turned out to be an old lady who had accidentally forgotten to pay for a $15 dress. That was when the phone rang. "MegaMetro Police Force, how can we help you?" "The Central Finance Building is under attack!" Screams could be heard in the background. "What? It is? By who?" "I don't know! Please! Send help fast!" "Alright, give us a minute." She hung up. Probably prank callers, but... She turned on the TV. "-coming back to you with a developing story! We're getting reports that the Central Finance building is currently under attack. Heroes have been seen entering the building, but they have been unsuccessful so far." Fletchings shut off the TV. "My God." She picked the phone up again to dial her boss.
DailyRoLord
#219869852Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:04 AM GMT

(I'm going to give Doe very little plot protection for his fight, so I plan for Vanish to hit him sometime soon, with the gun.) Sir Doe The villain throws a box at me, which I deflect by shooting my fire beam at it. The bullet barely misses me, just getting my hair. I transform into a snake and attempt to curl up his neck, and try to choke him. (If Vanish is in cloak mode, void the choking part.)
BugBoy991
#219889772Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:15 PM GMT

LASER-LANCE The car dangles from the building, half of it wedged through the brick wall and the other half above a five story drop. The car door flies off as my foot collides with it. I leap out of the car and my hands surround themselves with glowing red energy. A karate chop to the hand should settle this. My hand collides with the gun of the unseen assailant, melting through it and slicing the gun in half.
SwedishLemon
#219890032Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:20 PM GMT

^Platinum^ "Emi? Emi, are you there?" Huh? Sam?! My earpiece! After shuffling through my bag, the earpiece is found and inserted. "Sam? What's wrong?" "You won't believe what's happening. The-" "Sam! I'm grounded, remember?!" I say, yelling but trying to hush my voice at the same time. "I know, I know. But people need you. The South Abington Finance Building just got attacked. The heroes that went in after whoever attacked it still haven't come out, and now some guy just drove a car through the windows. The fifth story windows, Emi. The fifth story!" "I..." Going out, even after I'm grounded? If Mom sees I'm not here, I'll either have to out my secret identity, or get grounded even worse. I really don't want to risk missing the school formal now that I know Volt's gonna be there, but... all those people... "I'm on my way, Sam. Keep my posted."
ThomasGamer4000
#219894405Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:34 PM GMT

DailyRoLord
#219895995Tuesday, June 27, 2017 8:07 PM GMT

(Okay, here's the problem. Laser said he crashed on floor V, but everybody else is on floor X. Laser, either pretend that you're on floor X, or just void your last post. Also, can we pretend that Laser's car ramming just happened?)
BugBoy991
#219897693Tuesday, June 27, 2017 8:40 PM GMT

(I thought I said fifth story. A story is two floors each. # ##### # # ###### # ####### # # ###### # ####### # # ###### # ####### # # ###### # stories = 10 floors. Crashing into the fifth story means the tenth floor since there are ten floors in five stories.)
SwedishLemon
#219898322Tuesday, June 27, 2017 8:50 PM GMT

(A story isn't two floors. You're getting it mixed up. A two-story building is a building with a ground-level and one level above it. The ground level doesn't count as a floor, since it's part of the ground, and so it's considered a story instead. A five story building has a ground level and four more levels above it. A five floor building has a ground level and five more levels above it.)
BugBoy991
#219898735Tuesday, June 27, 2017 8:56 PM GMT

(well I didn't know that's just what my mom said geeze fine void the post to make it the tenth story then)
Golden_General
#219908722Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:16 PM GMT

(Gear, please stop this power gaining crap. This is under godmodding. I know you want to be a good role player, but applying TiTM logic in this RP is not going to slide.)
TheDarkGod13
#219909778Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:33 PM GMT

(Just gonna jog the plot a bit, void if necessary.) Central Finance, 10th Floor Vanish whipped around at the sound of the door breaking. "Very well, corrupt hero, you shall be wiped off the face of the world as well!" He fired a bullet at Doe II, and flung a box toward his staff. "Reign? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to stop you," Five declared, firing back at Vanish. Doe's staff glowed red, and a bolt of fire smashed into the box, incinerating it and dumping scrap metal across the floor. "You chose the wrong person to mess with!" He began to shrink, and he transformed into a snake. Vanish dodge-rolled to escape the bullets, when a car smashed through a wall. A man with glowing red hands jumped out. "Freeze!" However, Vanish laughed. "You think you can defeat a villain the likes of me?" He vanished into thin air, as the Doe snake lunged for him. Its jaws met with nothing, and it fell to the floor once more.
Golden_General
#219910632Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:44 PM GMT

*V a n i s h* I got away from the heroes. Now I need to get to the top floor (there are 47 stories in the Central Finance Building). I escape through the door and into the main room. ["Phew, that was close. they got me, I would be toast."] I think to myself quietly. I get to the stairs to the 11th floor. [TIMESKIP] ["Finally, the 47th floor... It took a while but I am there."] I think to myself while I climb the final stairwell before I get to the elevator to the top of the roof. There are a few guard remaining before it starts. From a part of the wall, I shoot down o n e guard and quickly go towards another box to shoot down another guard. I find the elevator to find that 2 guards have been waiting for me down there. I will either be killed or kill them.
TheDarkGod13
#219911082Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:49 PM GMT

MegaMetro Police Force The police cars pull up to the building, sirens flashing. Men in uniform get out, loading their guns. "Everyone, be warned. There is a villain inside with unknown powers. He appears to be planning a reign of anarchy. There are also suspected to be heroes in the building. Stay safe, men. Now... Attack!" Half of the police force goes into the building, and the other half begins to herd the citizens away. --WARNING: 200 POLICE OFFICERS NOW WITHIN THE FINANCE BUILDING!--
crookeddeadshot1
#219911422Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:54 PM GMT

after some weeks a villian has comen hiss name was crookshot (l dont know what l just said) he always was atacking the megametro pollice office will he ###### his final atack in megametro police office.... to be countineud
ReaIG
#219911571Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:56 PM GMT

fr
crookeddeadshot1
#219911702Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:58 PM GMT

#######