of     1   

GoldenZombieTV
#217657605Monday, May 29, 2017 6:46 PM GMT

Welcome to G.H.O.R! Today we will be going down the rules for G.H.O.R. Make sure to follow all these rules. 1- Never get mad at any ghosts/spirits, it will only make you look idiotic. 2- Respect all ranks of the group, if you do. It will result into demotion or possibly exiled. 3- Don't spam, exploit, hack, spam, etc. 4- If you get scared, stay close to the group. It's okay if you do. If you cannot handle it, just tell the group. And you and a partner will walk outside to talk. 5- Try not to be inactive please, come to 5 patrols a week. 6- Don't abuse your weapons, you'll be given a small handgun to defend yourself from human attackers to attempt to scare a ghost/spirit with it. 7- If there are any issues with the group to group games, please contact me about it. 8- Don't run off without permission from your squad leader, you'll most likely get lost. And the group will only do a radio call and a quick skim around the place. If you are not found, you'll be left behind. 9- Do not argue who will go first through a door or any dumb reason, you must be a brave human. 10- Don't AA [Admin Abuse] if you do, you'll be demoted and lose your admin. 11- Don't argue with the squad leader, if he/she has anything that is unfair or is offensive. Contact me with proof! [A Screenshot or video will be allowed] If you don't have any social media apps on your computer, just post it on youtube then give me the link. 12- Do not use any bad language or inappropriate actions towards our members. Now that is about it for the rules, I hope you have a fun time. And I will see you in the next patrol.

of     1