of     1   

Xegic
#217742400Tuesday, May 30, 2017 3:48 PM GMT

Summary:// Recently TKC/IR scrimmaged WoW - Wrath of Wrode. At the start, we went 2 - 0 up and then a user called IREPGLADIATOR joined. He mostly joins a group for robux keep that in mind. With the help from IREP they bring the scores to 2 - 2. We had no proof of it but we knew he wasn't in the group before the scrimmage started. We then bring it to 3 - 2 and then a user called xWarmz went on their side and it went to 3 - 3. We knew now he just joined as IREP was their most recent player. This is why we claim auto-win. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Proof:// (i.imgur) 1) Proof they used mercs /DUfrrpm.png - As we see here INDEMATION is the most recent person apparently. I know they are not showing me everything as we see he joined before both IREP and xWarmz and he joined DURING THE SCRIMMAGE but he never fought. This shows IREP and xWarmz were 100% mercs. /wz4Egmj.png Once we proved that to them they said they never used them forgetting they used xWarmz in the last round. /4HUbP7B.png ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Aftermath:// After we had our proof they then said we were cheating for glitching even though that wasn't a rule. After thinking longer they said they said we used leg packages in the scrimmage so they auto-win. Looking to the scrimmage rules - https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=217740441 - It says that offensive packages are the ones not allowed so their point wasn't relevant /WLsaoQR.png I then spoke out saying that you misread the rule and that it refers to reaching packages only he then replied with this before leaving. /ullO9fg.png ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I would normally void a situation like this or reschedule however due to their rudeness, always-wanting-to-be-right attitude, neither my members or I wanted to battle them again. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Commander Xegic of TKC | https://roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2773625
Arxenus
#217744588Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:27 PM GMT

Hail TKC! Sword Fighter| The Kiddy Clan| Trader

of     1