of     1   

RalphOfCadarache
#217844512Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:13 PM GMT

1. What's Your Name? - X Factor 2. What's Your Theme? (Put in The ID,) - #5#580#31 (All # = Number 4) 3. How old are you? (Real Age). - 15 4. What's your gimmick? (Ex. Undertaker, or just say Face or Heel) - Face 5. Have you been in other fed's, if so put in the feds and the accomplishments you have put (Ex. Titles you won and if you won titles in clean feds then don't put them on here). - N/A 6. On a scale to 1-10, how good would you be on promo's? - 8 Once I get experience and am known 7. How did you find this Fed? - My friend UndeadYoda 8. What's Your Timezone? (If you don't know what that is I suggest you shouldn't play roblox, I suggest having a brain so you can know common sense.) - Central 9. State ALL the rules for VWW (If you aren't smart why don't you click the VWW Rulebook?). - These are the rules for VWW. Fighting Rules To Pin someone their shoulders and head must be touching the ground. To submit someone, hold them with pinfall for 5 seconds and you win. Countouts of 10 No Tag Team Interference. If you fall down you must put away your weapon if you are using one. No spamming weapons. Managers cannot stand on the ropes they have to watch on ringside. If you e while being pinned it's a warning (3 Warnings Max and if you e a 4th time you are out of here this go for no dq also if the match is going on for too long). Champions have a rematch clause but the Owner will decide if the N1C will fight for the title again if they lost their match for the 1st time. Ko Count is 10 Behavior Rules 1. No Whining in the wall 2. Don't ask for a match and don't ask when your match is I don't have time to talk to everyone. 3. Don't threaten the owner of vww or the ref. 4. The ref decides who wins the match not the superstars or any fans. (The Ref's decision is final, no matter what). 5. Don't press things you aren't allowed to touch will get 3 warnings if you fail to follow it you will be kicked. 6. Stick to the script, don't go off script. (You aren't CM Punk.) 7. You ask to have a promo, but make sure it makes sense. 8. Don't go into the ring without me telling you 9. Whenever there is a HIAC, Lions Den, or Steel Cage Match Managers will have to stay outside and even though the matches are no DQ, managers will still be ejected no matter what. 10. I will give you a set of weapons if you want just one certain weapon then ask. 11. I will allow only 3 weapons no more, unless it's a no holds barbed, anything goes etc. match. 12. One person at a time talk to me instead of everyone going around me and calling my name 13. Stop calling my name and spamming it to get me to look at you if you keep doing that I will have to kick you. 14. If you have to go then just say it once and not spam it and also don't tell people to hurry up with the match just because you have to go. 10. Which is the roster do you prefer if you ever rank up from Developmental (Tuesday or Friday, just say what times are best for you to join like you can play on the weekends only or play whenever).I can play anytime except for weekdays 6 to 3 (Central time) 11. What do I hope to achieve? - Titles and worldly recongnition

of     1