of     1   

PoopMold12345
#217853877Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:10 PM GMT

Discussing the Hire of Bunglest for ###### HC ============================================ So one of the bigger news of the OFL S14 Offseason would definitely be Bung getting head coach despite being out of the league for quite sometime. Bung was originally signed to the turks but ultimately lost the starting job to LMJ and could not gain any interest around the league. Now he has his own team and has the chance to build his own roster. With all this aside though lets get right into it looking at the pros and cons of Bunglest's hiring Positives =========== -Bung is a coach who will be able to attract players simply do to his name alone. When he was on the turks he was able to bring in Gundevil a top DE of all time, Eggbertz a HOF WR, BaconBertz, and loads more. -Bung is the type of player who will go to the end to make sure his GOAT status is cemented. Players have always given him crap for him claiming hes the top QB so now would be the perfect opportunity to show why his claims are warranted. Negatives ========== -Bung has quit in the OFL when he hasn't been doing well before and seeing as how he has a long road ahead of him will he be committed enough to stay for the whole season? If im being honest with myself I doubt it. -Its pretty late in free agency and most of Bung's friends/former teammates are already adjusted into their teams. How will he be able to maintain a competitive roster in a hard conference. -He is not the QB he was once before and it will take several weeks for him to get back into form. ============== Overall, I think its a very risky move by mailard that could turn into a huge flop this season. I personally support the decision to give bunglest a chance and I hope he can prove the doubters wrong. ============== One of the last things I want to discuss before I conclude this article is the whole momomeux thing. That whole thing is really being born out of proportion and its actually kind of funny. Did people expect a HOF QB to start at WR to let a rookie shine? Come on I love momomeux I think hes a great QB but Bung isn't being selfish at all. -MoldyCheese89, Poopmold12345, AlshonnJeffery
waifuSZN
#217854359Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:16 PM GMT

Momo should be QBing #FreeTheFuture
Reburm
#217854435Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:17 PM GMT

do people really read this
PoopMold12345
#217854848Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:22 PM GMT

I mean do people still scam in the OFL? do people still spends hundreds on this game for stupid lims? People do whatever they want.
Momouex
#217854985Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:23 PM GMT

;p
IcedUpTre
#217855527Wednesday, May 31, 2017 10:30 PM GMT

packed
Reburm
#218074361Saturday, June 03, 2017 6:04 PM GMT

never done any of those good try

of     1