of     1   

Desert_Island
#217943539Friday, June 02, 2017 1:22 AM GMT

ASU v OSU(35-28 ASU) Ok, First off OSU has a young roster with some talent, but this comes at a price. With BravPaladin at starting QB he will have to prove a lot since he was a back up to superdeathmachine last season. ASU is a different story. ASU I feel has more talent, but with me saying this, maybe OSU can make me eat my words. However it will be a good game, but I overall think ASU will come out on top. Key Players OSU- BravePaladin, Rechance, JunAkira ASU- Ashly_n, OopsBoy123, LordShiftyy KSU v FSU(28-24 KSU) Ok, with this one, some may say "You am on KSU, that's why you picked them". Nevertheless, this game can go either way. FSU is a major under dog coming off of a horrendous last season performance. They are fueled and ready to strike at any team that comes at them to cocky. With KSU this is a hit or miss game. If their starters don't make the game, some people will have to step up. This will be a great game and one I can't wait to take part in Key Players FSU- f_endi, Mydozea, Schleepy KSU- SwagifiedThom, RushCaliburALT, AnimatedSupz CU vs LSU(49-42 CU) This is easily the Game of the Week with the top 2 teams going head to head, and this will be a shoot out. Both teams have talented player but Clemson has the better overall team. LSU does have a very talented QB and RB/WR but if Clemson defense can stop them, they will win this game. This will be a great game and probably a real solver in who may end up being in the TB. Key Players CU- YWBTrevon, AFCif01, Decimvvs LSU- Coopgum, Brydell, KingTigVI USMA vs UA(33-21 USMA) USMA vs Bama is a weird game. Bama had a lot of movement in Free Agency, but some scandals which have blown over. Bama has a lot to prove when nearly every team that had a preseason scrimmage with them, almost won. USMA is different. They had little movement but still have a talented roster. I feel USMA ill beat Bama, and find out where they stand on weaknesses and strengths Key Players USMA- Basemen1312, steve2cool4u, StephenCurryStarIII UA- Insane_Clutch, antoniocromartieHD, JimmyFarrow UCLA v UM (21-17 UM) This is to show that both teams have the right pieces in play to win. With not very much activity between the two teams in Free Agency, we will see who played their cards right with the little movement that happened. This will also be a season for each teams to resurrect their records for last season. I feel Miami will steal this game and get some momentum for their next week match up vs FSU. Key Players UCLA- BroadwayBob, awsomebjb, Metal12344567 UM- llJashonll, RusselWestbrookm8, sweetypoptart3 MU vs BSU(31-17 BSU) This is like the Bama v USMA match up. BSU had a wild off season with scandals galore. With new HC Truculentus, I feel BSU can make the play offs with a talented roster. MU had d ifferent off season. It seemed like they made nearly any moves. I feel this will be a warm-up game for BSU and one hey can gain momentum on. Key Players MU- SoftiesHD, Barry_SandersHD, Hulk72 BSU- blacyoungsta, iThunderStorms, JamBoLTE

of     1