of     1   

NoobMaster936
#218092707Saturday, June 03, 2017 9:53 PM GMT

*As Noob and Stinkey leave K.Q. Stroadia, they manage to head to the outskirts of The Suburbs or as other people call it Stone Crestia, before they can get into town they meet an unlikely duo...* *Noob and Stinkey walk casually...until they unexpectedly stop* Noob: "HUH?! Why are we stopping? *looks down* Stinkey...our legs are in Stone!!" Stinkey: "For real?! Alright, let me try punching through it...*after a few attempts stone only manages to dent it* Seriously?! I can't hit this thing" Stone: "What did you think was going to happen you fool it's made out of stone, you can't punch through that stuff" Noob: "Stinkey...I feel tired for some reason..." SnivyDroid: "Lol Leeching is the best, I take your energy and you make me stronger" Noob: "Why are you randomly attacking ?!" Stone: "We aren't stupid, we know your from K.Q. Stroadia, and here's a little secret...me and Snivy HATE K.Q. STROADIANS" Stinkey: "Alright, I had enough of this *Unleashes Claws, and Slashes the stone from both Noob and Himself*, Now you're going to pay for messing with us" - You have Encountered RIVALS StoneThinker and SnivyDroid! - IT'S TIME FOR A BATTLE! Battle theme!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPC55RVN9Mg&index=23 - It's Noob' Turn! - Noob uses Pyrotechnics against Stone It does 0 Damage.... Stinkey: "Noob your Fire powers won't work against Stone...Try using them against Snivy!" - It's Stinkey' Turn! - Stinkey used Lunge on Stone CRITICAL!! It does 39 Damage! - It's SnivyDroid' turn! - Snivy uses Cactus Crash on Stinkey It does 30 Damage! - It's Noob' turn! - Noob Uses Giant Ice Spike on the ground! Noob: "Wait...Giant Icicle? I don't have that kind of Abi-" *A giant Icicle emerges between the fight with Noob N' Stinky vs Stone N' SnivyDroid* All: "WHOA!!! Who did that?!" BayMcCool: "It was me you losers, you guys need to CHILL out get it?! LOL GET IT?!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2l15bKMZk BayMcCool: "It's funny guys, you can laugh!" All: "No it really wasn't..." BayMcCool: "I hope you fools are happy, you nearly destroyed Stone Crestia with all your needless fighting" Noob: "It can't be that Ba- WHOA!" *Stone Crestia is scene with Stone flown into the building, houses set on fire and debris all over the place* Stinkey: "Dang...IT's THEIR FAULT!" Stone: "Our fault?! You're the ones from K.Q. Stroadia, you was going to attack Stone Crestia" Noob: "What are you talking about?! We're actually looking for someone here, in K.Q. Stroadia we heard rumors that he fled to this town." SnivyDroid: "That's what you K.Q. Stroadians just want us to think, just go away!" Stinkey: "Not until we find who we're looking for" Stone: "We'll force you to go back" Noob: "Lol Just try it." BayMcCool: *shoots multiple icicles at the gang" All: "WILL YOU STOP?!" BayMcCool: "Ugh, how about we all join up with Noob and Stinkey, we can team up and find the person who they're looking for and we won't have to fight eachother. Plus they'll be able to leave quicker that way." Stone: "I don't like the idea of teaming with K.Q. Stroadians, but if that means they can lave faster than fine." Snivy: "Fine...You're safe but after this we're going to fight again." Noob and Stinkey: "Deal!" SnivyDroid, StoneThinker and BayMcCool Join your PARTY! And this concludes Act 1 of Stone Central! Gotta Go Gaming!

of     1