of     1   

Sterling_ODeaghaidh
#218272321Tuesday, June 06, 2017 7:27 PM GMT

Hello, my name is Sterling_ODeaghaidh, I am a funeral director here on roblox, but that not what I am going to talk about today. Today I am gonna talk about a new type of role-play that really is more than just pretend in a certain sense. I am talking about game communities. Up until now game communities usually meant a certain demographic of gamers, generally tied to games (roblox community, sky rim community etc.) but what if we had a community where you reside, most of us have game houses so what if those houses was in a county, and your group you ran was based out of that county. This is where I introduce Garrison County. Garrison county was founded by me and my friends as a place to get away from it all, you go on and live there permanently, you can have a business and run it there, you can work there or you can visit. We are offering this as a different experience than what is normally thought of as a county, typical counties are tied to a police group or fire group where players only go on when there is a shift, we differ in that this county you go on when you want and you live. Think of it as a more inclusive community hangout. We invite you to come on and experience what we have to offer, if you want to setup a shop let us know, if you want to buy a house or move a house on and live there, let us know. This is a community for the game of roblox to be used as that. The link to our map is here but be warned, its an ever expanding map and its large so be patient when loading in: https://www.roblox.com/games/819444866/Garrison-County-V4-3 Sterling O'Deaghaidh || Owner || Cedar Memorial
carlson6100
#219348788Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:54 AM GMT

NNEERDDDD
Henrypika
#219393579Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:59 PM GMT

---THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE--- Role-playing games make me feel sad.

of     1