of     1   

CanadianShady
#218298914Wednesday, June 07, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

Hello everyone, this is CanadianRaptors, former head of EB. (PLEASE READ ALL) 2 weeks ago, I was fired from my position, for a reason at the time i did not believe was fair. I thought I was the best executive in the league, I thought i was the most important person in the league, I thought I was the best. I was fired, for getting people's IP's (I didnt send them to people or do anything), I can honestly see why I was fired. Im going to be 100% honest, I acted like a jerk to a LOT of people over the last months, I've acted egotistical, and just really like a douc. I took some time off from RNFL, just to take a break, and reflect. But I'm back, I'm a new person. I wish to start fresh with everyone that I've treated wrong, like nna, biker, julio, tedog, little, chance, the list goes on. I'm not that same online person anymore. I'm a different person, I have understanded that there is no point of arguments, no point of grudges, this is an online game, at the end of the day we have no value and no effect in someone's personal life. We might as well try to enjoy eachother. This season, I will barely/little do any talking on the wall, Im not arguing with anyone, someone says I'm bad? I'll try my best to prove that wrong on the field, I'm ready to have a great RNFL season that I will prosper in, and try to have good ############# with EVERYONE in this league. -Matt

of     1