of     1   

UncIeLeo
#218347646Wednesday, June 07, 2017 7:44 PM GMT

Rules ■ Constant trolling, FRP’ing, or just being a noob will result in exile. ■ Don’t bait people into flaming you. If they’re flaming you anyways, just ignore them, and call in for admin help if things get out of hand (i.e Trolling, OOC harassment, etc.) ■ Constant fighting with higher ranks or others, in general, will result in disciplinary action. ■ Constant flaming will result in exile. ■ Honesty is the best policy, because lying will probably result in an exile. ■ Roleplaying as a higher rank that you actually are will result in exile. ■ Follow all of the After The Flash rules and the ROBLOX Code of Conduct ■ Some rules worth mentioning is the destruction policy, USCPF aren't allowed to cause mass destruction (i.e blowing up a bridge, home, etc.) ■ Have some common sense. The following are the additional stuff set for HRs in the USCPF ■ HR's are NOT allowed to accept applications ■ HR's are allowed to promote people up to Sergeant Major (Unless said otherwise) ■ HR's have access to higher level equipment (i.e ABR) ■ Demotions have to come with a reason and proof and then be sent to a C-Rank, who'll notify the other C-Ranks. Some other things worth mentioning ■ If you get banned, you’ll be tossed into the Prison Rank until you are unbanned. (if permanent, it’s exile) ■ It is important to keep up to date with newsletters, since it retains the latest information regarding USCPF ■ USCPF are supposed to help the civilians in need, not going around and kicking them in the face, whatnot. God Bless America

of     1