of     1   

DjKnicks
#218353066Wednesday, June 07, 2017 9:04 PM GMT

This application is for both the Commissioner & Assistant-Commissioner roles, the person who wins first will obviously become Commissioner. Second, becomes Assistant-Commissioner. Easy enough? Voting is undecided at the moment, either me and markel08 will choose. OR we'll leave it up the general public, in a 50 player server using admin to vote. It all depends on how close the candidates are and how many applications we get... After this application comes Board applications and Referees, remember referees WILL be paid. PM your applications to either DjKnicks or markel08.. 1) Experience? 2) Whats the best work environment in order for you to work your best? 3) What interest you about becoming the commissioner, what do you seek out of it? 4) What are the first three things you would do? 5) What's your management style? 6) What are you going to do differently? How is this season of EBL gonna be different or better than other seasons of EBL? 7) What do you think me and mark could do better or differently? 8) Do you think we should take stats? If yes, how will you go on about it? 10) Any advice for me and mark? 11) Any ideas for your co-commissioner, or would you like us for me and markel08 to decide for you? 12) Any questions for us?

of     1