of     1   

ItsLyriiczHere
#218435224Thursday, June 08, 2017 9:38 PM GMT

I have been exploring the catalog for faces and hats that i think would be a good idea to add to the catalog. I have came up with several ideas for faces to add considering there isn't that many. 1.-- Red Bubble Trouble -- I think it would be a cool 4th partner in the "Bubble Trouble" face trend 2.-- Violet Tango -- This face would be an awesome thing to see in the catalog along side the Red Tango, basically a Blue Flower instead of a Rose. 3.-- Purple Beast Mode and Green Beast Mode -- There is a small variety of Beast Modes and a wide selection of outfits to make with them and I think a purple or green version of the Beast Mode faces would be cool. 4.-- Eyes of Sapphirewrath (or something like that) -- basically blue eyes on a sinister face. 5.-- Black Iron Top Hat -- This is probably the best idea i've came up with, it is just like any other top hat just Black Iron. The same color as anything else that is black iron as in the Black Iron Domino Crown or The Black Iron King of The Night. The hat should be Black Iron with a Blue band running across it or a white band. -- if you think any of these ideas should be added please reply to the thread saying "Yes! (number of the item)" or anything followed by the number of the item on the list. [If any of these items get added to the catalog, could an admin possibly add the item to my account as they are my ideas, and could the description have my username in it or something with Lyriicz in it? Not trying to be picky or selfish or anything like that it's just my ideas and I want credit for them and I don't think I should have to buy my product]

of     1